• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Creeperfrog

Ok. Someone on here has to have been on the Velocicoaster at Universal Studios. That’s the greatest ride I’ve ever been on. It is terrifyingly awesome.
I can't say I have but my ultimate favorite roller-coaster was Greezed-lightning at astroworld. You literally could get off that coaster and be back on it in 10 minutes

Frog-in-law1995

Ok. Someone on here has to have been on the Velocicoaster at Universal Studios. That’s the greatest ride I’ve ever been on. It is terrifyingly awesome.

nwlafrog

SIL is always bragging on her horrible behaved kids on fb and how perfect they are.

The oldest one had a sleepover last week at our house. Kid is so disrespectful it makes my stomach turn. Told me to shut up, so I ran him down with the nerf gun during their nerf war and took his new shoes from him for the rest of the afternoon. Somehow I’m the bad guy, lol.

Ran up on him with the stick like I was Harry Potter.

I replied to her recent post about her awesome parenting and told her she raises feral kids and we need a Maury style lie detector test for that fb post….

I feel good about it

#FeralKids

Creeperfrog

SIL is always bragging on her horrible behaved kids on fb and how perfect they are.

The oldest one had a sleepover last week at our house. Kid is so disrespectful it makes my stomach turn. Told me to shut up, so I ran him down with the nerf gun during their nerf war and took his new shoes from him for the rest of the afternoon. Somehow I’m the bad guy, lol.

Ran up on him with the stick like I was Harry Potter.

I replied to her recent post about her awesome parenting and told her she raises feral kids and we need a Maury style lie detector test for that fb post….

I feel good about it

#FeralKids
#confused. I don't know how to handle this situation. Maybe consult someone who knows more than us on the board. Therapy? I hated the thought of doing it but when I found the right person it was really gratifying. Much better than being takin out of church for being too hyper and get the belt/jumper cables to calm you down.. kidding on the last part, just a tough butt hit which did the job

Sorry, I don't understand Harry Potter references

Creeperfrog

Just to be clear, the spank was when I was young. Trying to become a better person for me came much longer in life. This feels strange that I thought I had to clear that up. Now it feels even weirder I have to explain my post. I'll prob be gone for awhile now

Creeperfrog

Off topic, which this thread is. I didn't shave for awhile bc i had a rash on my chin. I don't grow a beard, wish I could. I shaved off the bottom portion of my face. Right now, for the moment, have a musty. My question is,, is that alright have? I was thinking its funny to maybe sport for a bit, but is it too over the top? Oh, and of course username meets the question

Ron Swanson

Off topic, which this thread is. I didn't shave for awhile bc i had a rash on my chin. I don't grow a beard, wish I could. I shaved off the bottom portion of my face. Right now, for the moment, have a musty. My question is,, is that alright have? I was thinking its funny to maybe sport for a bit, but is it too over the top? Oh, and of course username meets the question
Gonna need pics to accurately assess

froginmn

Bolded part sounds painful.

Mustache? Probably no but a few guys can make it work. I've got a pretty good beard right now (but getting rid of it soon for summer) but I only go mustache for a couple minutes while shaving off the beard (and only to annoy my wife).

Creeperfrog

Gonna need pics to accurately assess
Whoa man... I didn't realize we had gotten that far in our relationship!! Thanks tho. I'm just thinking of doing it jokingly. I guess bc I've never done something stupid like this in my life, pro baseball might have thrown me to try it. Like I said, I can't grow a beard, so maybe make a a great stash. I will say, this is a very temporary thought

froginmn

And when I responded I know you were being funny bc I wouldn't of course pose post a photo of me. I do like your response
We already have one.

creepy-guy-behind-plant.gif

nwlafrog

#confused. I don't know how to handle this situation. Maybe consult someone who knows more than us on the board. Therapy? I hated the thought of doing it but when I found the right person it was really gratifying. Much better than being takin out of church for being too hyper and get the belt/jumper cables to calm you down.. kidding on the last part, just a tough butt hit which did the job

Sorry, I don't understand Harry Potter references
I had many beverages when I wrote that. Stick is slang for gun.

I chased the kid with the nerf gun and took his shoes because he’s disrespectful, but I didn’t feel right disciplining someone else’s child.

Therefore, I used the phrase “I ran up on him with the stick like I was Harry Potter”. The phrase is from rapper, Chief Keef. I can’t tell you much about chief keef other than his song “Love Sosa” is a banger and I must’ve been listening to it at some point that night lol