• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcumaniac

Just got my first AR-15. Didn’t want anything too extravagant, because I honestly won’t use it a ton, but wanted to have one.

Got the Smith and Wesson M&P 15 Sport.

Anyway, primary use will be home defense. Wanted to get a red dot sight and possibly a flash light to attach.

Any of y’all have some good bang for your buck recommendations?

Frog-in-law1995

Just got my first AR-15. Didn’t want anything too extravagant, because I honestly won’t use it a ton, but wanted to have one.

Anyway, primary use will be home defense. Wanted to get a red dot sight and possibly a flash light to attach.

Home defense? Why not a pistol?

Frog-in-law1995

The Judge. A .410 revolver.

47c21164baa616c0892d029c6e78740a.jpg

Seriously, though. Unless the Cubans are Red Dawning, a 9mm is plenty.

Mean Purple

Good rifle. I've run two of them, one of them, now, my own.

nwlafrog

I’ll be building an AR-10 this year when I can convince myself that I need it. I’ve always wanted an AR. Recently started looking into the 300BLK and the AR10 platforms.