• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Herbstreit’s jacket

giphy.gif

nwlafrog

Took the fam out to test drive SxS’s today. I narrowed it down to the Can Am Maverick sport max and the Can Am defender max. One is a wicked sport SxS and the other is a utility. Mrs NWLA chose the maverick. Looking forward to bringing it home in the near future. It was a blast to drive.

netty2424

Took the fam out to test drive SxS’s today. I narrowed it down to the Can Am Maverick sport max and the Can Am defender max. One is a wicked sport SxS and the other is a utility. Mrs NWLA chose the maverick. Looking forward to bringing it home in the near future. It was a blast to drive.
Family down the road from us have a Maverick. That scheissing thing can move. Looks like fun.

We’ve got a John Deere 590i S4. But it’s more for working around they farm and taking the kids for a ride. Not one of the sport SxS’s. Wished I would’ve gone with Polaris Ranger. This John Deere is a complete piece of ship.

nwlafrog

Family down the road from us have a Maverick. That scheissing thing can move. Looks like fun.

We’ve got a John Deere 590i S4. But it’s more for working around they farm and taking the kids for a ride. Not one of the sport SxS’s. Wished I would’ve gone with Polaris Ranger. This John Deere is a complete piece of ship.

I was originally torn between the can am commander and the Polaris general, but I opted to go all out on utility or all out on sport. I’m sold on the maverick after test driving the RZR crew, maverick crew, defender, ranger, commander and general all in their 4 seat packages.

The maverick just soaks up ever bump even running 40mph on a test track with the fox podium suspension. (40mph is all the straight away room I had to work with) it would go plenty quicker.

Edit- I’m going non turbo on the maverick when I purchase

nwlafrog

I was really impressed with the defender max as well for more of a utility family hauler. My wife just didn’t feel as safe as she did when sitting low in the cockpit of a maverick.

netty2424

I was originally torn between the can am commander and the Polaris general, but I opted to go all out on utility or all out on sport. I’m sold on the maverick after test driving the RZR crew, maverick crew, defender, ranger, commander and general all in their 4 seat packages.

The maverick just soaks up ever bump even running 40mph on a test track with the fox podium suspension. (40mph is all the straight away room I had to work with) it would go plenty quicker.

Edit- I’m going non turbo on the maverick when I purchase
I’ve get to put new shocks on mine. JohnDeere went all china cheap on most of their parts, and the shocks are some of the worst parts on the thing. Probably going to upgrade to Fox Shocks soon.