• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Tom Brown

I was watching the Houston, pronounced (Hyoo-stun) where I'm from, episode of Evolution of Hip Hop on Netflix, it got to the part where Bun B was crying while talking about how much he missed Pimp C, real name Chad. Chad was alao the name of the friend of Satis and me that died young too. The emotion of UGK's loss and ours made me start crying too, on the scheissing airplane.

So yes, a 40+ yo mam was crying on an airplane to a rapper crying in a documentary about Houston hip hop.

I know that im not cool, and thats what makes me cool.

PO Frog

I was watching the Houston, pronounced (Hyoo-stun) where I'm from, episode of Evolution of Hip Hop on Netflix, it got to the part where Bun B was crying while talking about how much he missed Pimp C, real name Chad. Chad was alao the name of the friend of Satis and me that died young too. The emotion of UGK's loss and ours made me start crying too, on the scheissing airplane.

So yes, a 40+ yo mam was crying on an airplane to a rapper crying in a documentary about Houston hip hop.

Freudian?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

RIP Shakes

Shorty

N5Tp1Jk.jpg

Dallas is the worst