• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Sighting of TCU plates with a certain coach’s name on them in my area. Coincidence? Not going to post a picture of the plate. I know, I know, we have rules here and this isn’t Nam.....

Wonder what Purple Pain would think about that?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Sighting of TCU plates with a certain coach’s name on them in my area. Coincidence? Not going to post a picture of the plate. I know, I know, we have rules here and this isn’t Nam.....

Wonder what Purple Pain would think about that?
I like guessing games. Clues?

netty2424

Anyone eaten at B&B Butchers & Restaurant in Ft Worth. Popped up in my FB feed from a friend who ate there tonight I guess. Said it was the best steak he's ever eaten. Jumped on their FB page and it looks like a nice place. Food looked great in the pictures. Curious if it's as good as it looks?

Buying a house, renting your house you’re moving out of, and coordinating a move, all while your newborn is having an open heart surgery and a tracheal esophageal fistula repair while Hurricane Harvey is hitting your town (which caused a leak in the roof of the house you’re buying that lead to the kitchen ceiling collapsing which pushed back your closing date a week while the repairs are getting done, which in turn pushed back your moving date and cable/WiFi installation dates and also made your renter have to push back his move-in date to your townhome).

I call that Thursday in my world.

Anyone eaten at B&B Butchers & Restaurant in Ft Worth. Popped up in my FB feed from a friend who ate there tonight I guess. Said it was the best steak he's ever eaten. Jumped on their FB page and it looks like a nice place. Food looked great in the pictures. Curious if it's as good as it looks?

Reviews have been mixed so far. A few have mentioned that they are proud of their prices. Seems like one of those places I'll get to eat at on the company dime and drink too much to give a fair assessment.

I sponsored an event at the Tesla store at Clearfork this evening. Pretty badass cars. The SUV model we did a ride along of goes for 140k. The base model is 85k. Unbelievable production and quality. We had a great turnout and got TESLA a ton of exposure and then their little [ hundin] of an event planner has to ruin it all by sending one of my co-sponsors a snarkyass text about how unprofessional we were bc of stupid [ Finebaum ]. I just got you more pub than you would have otherwise received on a random Thursday night during spring break. I'm gonna send him a tersly-worded email in the AM telling him Mr. Musk would be proud that his life's work got so much exposure from our event. I hate men who are little [hundinnen ].

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

So what did y’all do? Sweet britches didn’t get pissed for no reason.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

FatherlySmoothCardinal-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: