• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Shorty

I don't know if anyone is following the story of the missing 3 year old girl in Richardson but it sounds like they probably found her body. I hope that whatever happened (I'm thinking it was the dad/parents) that they have the evidence to bring justice. I live just a couple miles away.
The dad went back to police and changed his story. He is now being held on charges of injury to a child with 1 million dollar bond. They haven't said what his bs story is now but he killed that girl.

netty2424

The dad went back to police and changed his story. He is now being held on charges of injury to a child with 1 million dollar bond. They haven't said what his bs story is now but he killed that girl.
Was eating lunch yesterday at a local BBQ joint. They had MSNBC on tv. That story made national news. They said the dad claims he put her outside at 3am because she wouldn't drink her milk.

He killed her regardless if he's telling the truth or not.

cdsfrog

Reminds me of the parent who left the kid in the car for hours, went to work, grabbed something in his car during lunch, still not seeing the child. Then when he went to pick him at daycare and pretended to be in shocked.

He researched how heat exposure and how long it would take for animals to die. He received prison, but again people like him are why I am pro death penalty.

Shorty

Was eating lunch yesterday at a local BBQ joint. They had MSNBC on tv. That story made national news. They said the dad claims he put her outside at 3am because she wouldn't drink her milk.

He killed her regardless of he's telling the truth or not.
Yeah his original story was that he put her outside at 3 am because she wouldn't drink her milk. He came back 15 minutes later and she was gone. He decided to wait until it was light outside to find her or see if she would come back. He did laundry. Then they called the police hours later. That story was shady to begin with.

They haven't said what the new story is. I'm guessing since they found the body and will know the cause of death he is saying he accidentally hurt or killed her and freaked out and hid the body. Terrible, terrible story.

Frog-in-law1995

You're a stronger man than I.

If I wanted to taste the flavor of pine needles I would go get them from my tree in the back yard, muddle them, and put them in my drink. That's cheaper than a bottle of gin and gives me the same taste.

My wife bought me a “make your own ‘gin’” kit for Christmas one year. The instructions were to pour a bottle of vodka into their little apothecary jars and insert the “botanicals” using this little infuser contraption.

Tasted exactly like you describe.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
You and FIL going to Applebees after the game?

7d675d54d89696a3_hall-pass.jpg

Someone cue up the “Wild Thing” vid

I’ll take the “I Drink Alone” one

Shorty

Yeah his original story was that he put her outside at 3 am because she wouldn't drink her milk. He came back 15 minutes later and she was gone. He decided to wait until it was light outside to find her or see if she would come back. He did laundry. Then they called the police hours later. That story was shady to begin with.

They haven't said what the new story is. I'm guessing since they found the body and will know the cause of death he is saying he accidentally hurt or killed her and freaked out and hid the body. Terrible, terrible story.
I'm not gonna post about this anymore after this since it's clear what happened.
In an affidavit obtained later Monday morning, it reveals that Mathews told police he physically assisted the three-year-old in drinking her milk and she began to choke. Sherin then began coughing and her breathing slowed. Eventually, Mathews no longer felt a pulse and believed she had died. He then told the detectives that he removed the girl’s body from the home.