• The KillerFrogs

Great, Now Baylor is Pissed

gofor2

Baylor isn't very good this year.

I'll be watching the lines very closely on this one. If they put out something stupid like -6.5 TCU I'm jumping all over that because I would not be surprised if we win by 17

Purp

After watching what Gillespie did to Bijan there's no way odds makers favor Baylor. They're far more 1 dimensional in Waco than in Austin. And the defense in Waco isn't as good either. I'm hoping for a rout.

All that said, I won't be shocked if Baylor beats UT in 2 weeks. Looks like we'll get EMAW again in Arlington.

y2kFrog

After watching what Gillespie did to Bijan there's no way odds makers favor Baylor. They're far more 1 dimensional in Waco than in Austin. And the defense in Waco isn't as good either. I'm hoping for a rout.

All that said, I won't be shocked if Baylor beats UT in 2 weeks. Looks like we'll get EMAW again in Arlington.
While Kansas St. is probably the favorite right now. If they lose a game, it’ll get real crazy.

Horny4TCU

This team has gotta do what it did on defense tonight for the rest of the season. We still haven't seen a complete game; where offense and defense both start and finish strong. The game is coming and once it happens, no stopping the frogs. I hope it starts next game and continues through to the top!

LVH

If the line was made before today's games, we would have been small dogs to Baylor (-2.5 or so) but after Baylor got stomped and we won our toughest road game to date, we will probably be favored by 3 is my guess

Horny4TCU

If the line was made before today's games, we would have been small dogs to Baylor (-2.5 or so) but after Baylor got stomped and we won our toughest road game to date, we will probably be favored by 3 is my guess
barry manilow shades GIF