• The KillerFrogs

Great, Now Baylor is Pissed

Limey Frog

and, we aren't them

it is possible to go 9-0 in conference play in this format, that has been done before and eventually again so why the heck not the frogs

We've got to worry about something. On paper there's not much reason to expect anything but a TCU win. I don't know that absolute confidence in victory exactly fits the DNA of this program; we seem to do better as the hopeful underdog trying to "prove 'em wrong".

Wexahu

We've got to worry about something. On paper there's not much reason to expect anything but a TCU win. I don't know that absolute confidence in victory exactly fits the DNA of this program; we seem to do better as the hopeful underdog trying to "prove 'em wrong".
We are favored by 2.5 points. This game is almost a toss up.

We need to go into this game with the same mindset as the UT game, and I'm not sure it's possible for a bunch of college kids to do that if all they've been hearing all week is how we are so much better than them and should handle them relatively easy. I'd be pretty surprised if this ends up being an easy win. Buckle up.

Horny4TCU

This game feels more like a trap than WVU. Emotionally high win at UT. Huge lose by Baylor to KSU.

Baylor has a defense and a decent offense at times. If we aren't focused, this game could get really ugly. I've been nervous about all our games, but I'm more worried about this one.

If we sellout to stop the run like we did at UT, the Baylor QB is better than Ewwwwers and will beat us in the secondary. It's gotta be a complete game, where the defense bends, but holds firm in the redzone. And an offense that strikes fast and often to take any momentum away.

CountryFrog

This game feels more like a trap than WVU. Emotionally high win at UT. Huge lose by Baylor to KSU.

Baylor has a defense and a decent offense at times. If we aren't focused, this game could get really ugly. I've been nervous about all our games, but I'm more worried about this one.

If we sellout to stop the run like we did at UT, the Baylor QB is better than Ewwwwers and will beat us in the secondary. It's gotta be a complete game, where the defense bends, but holds firm in the redzone. And an offense that strikes fast and often to take any momentum away.
Disagree that Shapen is better than Ewers. If anything, they're pretty much the same guy but Ewers has more physical ability.

Eight

it damn well fits the dna of this program because these are the very situations they worked towards to get ready since last january with kaz

you don't win the games this team has won this year in the manner they have if it isn't in their dna

whether parts of the fanbase and alumni wish to spend their time worrying about 2 losses by prior 10-win teams that is their choice along with looking for other omens of misfortune

sonny, his staff, and the players know the challenges facing this baylor team, the praise, and the natural tendency when you have reached a significant accomplishment like making the conference championship

the key will be not realizing what is "at stake" but only focusing on what is ahead this week and the task in waco, no more, no less

Last edited:

Horny4TCU

I think we have better results when I post it on Wednesday. So I will post it tomorrow.
happy lion king GIF
Problem Nissan GIF

FrogCop19

For the most part I agree, but like someone else said, I don't think Shapen is better than Sewers. I think Sewers had a pitiful game against us, and so Shapen CAN be better than him this weekend, but overall Sewers is still a "freshman" and way inexperienced.

froginmn

They focused. We gotta buckle down and make sure we're ready on Saturday. Come out with the same fire for Texas on both sides of the ball. They are gonna sellout on getting pressure on Max. Oline better be ready.

I never realized he had the charisma of a wet mop.

LVH

What worries me about Baylor is the same thing that worried me about Texas Tech and that is their offense's propensity to go for it on 4th downs where traditionally it would be a punt. With our defense being bend don't break, that extra down can be a difference maker. Gotta force them into 3rd and longs and can't let them nickel and dime us down the field.

Wexahu

What worries me about Baylor is the same thing that worried me about Texas Tech and that is their offense's propensity to go for it on 4th downs where traditionally it would be a punt. With our defense being bend don't break, that extra down can be a difference maker. Gotta force them into 3rd and longs and can't let them nickel and dime us down the field.
Tech did us favors by going for it so much on 4th down. Honestly if it’s 4th and 3 or 4 at the 50 yard line, at that point you hope they go for it.