• The KillerFrogs

Good Luck Sonny

The next time you think about posting a thread with the title "good luck Sonny", go darn yourself instead...

Damn near had a heart attack thinking our OC got a head job somewhere...

NaughtyInexperiencedBoa-max-1mb.gif

I'll take a head job just about anywhere.

Purp

Not sure, but Mart has a tiny RB named Shatydrick Bailey. That's a new one for me.
That kid has to catch all kinds of hell.

Reminds me of a girl doing concessions at some event I went to in high school. Name on her tag was [ Finebaum ]onya. I asked how she pronounced it and she replied "shuh TOE nya" and I complimented her on her pretty name with as straight a face as I could muster. She sold a bunch of extra concessions that day bc nobody believed me that her name was spelled that way and they had to see for themselves.

nwlafrog

That kid has to catch all kinds of hell.

Reminds me of a girl doing concessions at some event I went to in high school. Name on her tag was [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]onya. I asked how she pronounced it and she replied "shuh TOE nya" and I complimented her on her pretty name with as straight a face as I could muster. She sold a bunch of extra concessions that day bc nobody believed me that her name was spelled that way and they had to see for themselves.

I’ve heard wives tales of kids named orangejello and lemonjello.

Purp

I’ve heard wives tales of kids named orangejello and lemonjello.
A friend of mine from college took her first teaching job in Everman. She had a kid named Oranjello and another with the first name Nike and the middle name Shox. She had some other gems, but I can't remember them all.

mcdaddy

I watched LaTech QB J'Mar Smith play high school ball and Mississippi State pulled his scholly. I tweeted Sonny Cumbie about him at that time. I think he could have been a good addition. Looked good last night.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I watched LaTech QB J'Mar Smith play high school ball and Mississippi State pulled his scholly. I tweeted Sonny Cumbie about him at that time. I think he could have been a good addition. Looked good last night.
Can't imagine that if Miss State wasn't interested we probably wouldn't be either. He ended up at La Tech playing a poorly prepared SMU team for a reason.