• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: No. 15 TCU at No. 3 Oklahoma State Baseball Series Preview

Rabidfrog

Time to have a poool party to celebrate
Pool Party Summer GIF by Team Coco
just poured the wife and I a glass of white.

Eight

Watching this team, one does not get the impression that they are unusually good, but they just swept, then took two out of three games from top five ball clubs.

not sure what the exact strength of this team is , there have been some pretty darn ugly moments, bunch of key guys have and are struggling, and yet we are starting to see some positive signs, team has won 27 games with 15 regular season games to go and are 12-6 in the conference with two series to go.

still a good deal of work to do, but as i said there have been more and more positive signs this past month

Pharm Frog

not sure what the exact strength of this team is , there have been some pretty darn ugly moments, bunch of key guys have and are struggling, and yet we are starting to see some positive signs, team has won 27 games with 15 regular season games to go and are 12-6 in the conference with two series to go.

still a good deal of work to do, but as i said there have been more and more positive signs this past month

This is clearly a competitive ball club. The strength of this team is the left side of the infield and pitching. If we can get some additional folks hot at the plate....watch out

Pharm Frog

Sorry, responded before getting to your more recent post.... Mid 20's right now isn't terrible.

It is definitely not....remarkably good in fact. If we can cobble together a midweek W against DBU and take a game or two from FSU.....looking really good. This series win ran our predicted RPI from 32 to 21....with a Big12 championship (also what is being predicted now), that might actually be in "host" discussion. Still too much baseball to be played. Need to keep throwing W's up, build Krob back up, and find some answers for closing and LF and should be even more salty that we are presently.