• The KillerFrogs

Give Me 1 Player your Most Looking Forward to watching in the last 4..(Minus Collins)

Eight

Y’all have great nominees. Although it will be like pounding my junk with a carnival midway mallet, I’m going to continue to watch the middle of the offensive line in search of signs of improvement while praying that the problem is experience and not talent.

so if the problem is indeed a lack of experience, two red-shirt seniors at the end of their careers wouldn't be the answer in my mind

this is why i said playing burnette and avila and for that matter throw john lanz out for a series or two.

Wexahu

so if the problem is indeed a lack of experience, two red-shirt seniors at the end of their careers wouldn't be the answer in my mind

this is why i said playing burnette and avila and for that matter throw john lanz out for a series or two.

Not going to name names, but one of those three in particular, I got a hunch if they threw him out there it would put our QB and RBs in some serious danger. Just doesn't look even remotely ready physically judging by the eye test.

Moose Stuff

Not going to name names, but one of those three in particular, I got a hunch if they threw him out there it would put our QB and RBs in some serious danger. Just doesn't look even remotely ready physically judging by the eye test.

Agree. I’m pretty sure I know which one you’re taking about.

flyfishingfrog

I am just hoping we have at least 1 new player per game that performs so well we all get mad because our staff hasn't given them enough of a chance to date - because that would give me some hope for the future...

f_399

Reagor is good but somehow I am not very impressed, yet.

We have thrown the ball so much to him that he has all the chances in the word to make great plays and he has. But I seem to remember his drops more.

We need other wr’s to step up or given the chance by coaches so we don’t look like a 1 man show at wr.

LSU Game Attendee

Gloops.
/QUOTE]
hb-button-augustus-gloop.png

FrogLifeYo

Wallow is the future at LB. I’d much rather he continue to work at that spot then make up for injuries at Safety...

Wallow, Daniels, TM, and Van Zandt all need significant snaps on the defensive back end.

Ridwan has been the most disappointing defensive player for me..

jake102

Wallow is the future at LB. I’d much rather he continue to work at that spot then make up for injuries at Safety...

Wallow, Daniels, TM, and Van Zandt all need significant snaps on the defensive back end.

Ridwan has been the most disappointing defensive player for me..

Your most disappointing player is a guy who quit the team and had to be convinced to come back a few weeks before the season started? Not sure what your expectations were.....

FrogLifeYo

Your most disappointing player is a guy who quit the team and had to be convinced to come back a few weeks before the season started? Not sure what your expectations were.....

Yes sir...Regardless of why he came back...He’s been an absolute liability most weeks and I expected more out of him due to his experience level