• The KillerFrogs

Georgia lineman Devin Willock, football staffer die in car crash hours after championship celebration

McDawg

As a Dawg this is beyond heartbreaking. Devin was very well liked. He played heavy in the rotation and started a few games as well. Devin was by definition a “Damn Good Dawg.”
I did not know about Ms. Lecroy other than she was a hard working recruiting staff member.
Dawgnation will mourn this loss for a while.

froglash88

As a Dawg this is beyond heartbreaking. Devin was very well liked. He played heavy in the rotation and started a few games as well. Devin was by definition a “Damn Good Dawg.”
I did not know about Ms. Lecroy other than she was a hard working recruiting staff member.
Dawgnation will mourn this loss for a while.
I sorry this happened. Prayers to both of them and their families!

LisaLT

Very sad. I read that two other players were injured as well. I hope they recover fully.

Prayers for their families and friends.

BoZD

Very sad. I read that two other players were injured as well. I hope they recover fully.

Prayers for their families and friends.

It was a player and another staffer. Staffer Tory Bowles is in ICU but stable. Warren McClendon was treated and discharged extent of injuries unknown.

BleedNPurple

Very sad. So young- this is heart breaking. Condolences and prayers for the family and U of Georgia. Cannot imagine how hard this is for everyone.

Latest posts