• The KillerFrogs

Gary Patterson a Horn?

Frozen Frog

you are right, kaz is to blame for the missed and blocked field goals in that 4th quarter

you got me there, if only baylor won a big game that year in really hot conditions coming from behind against someone who some consider a defensive savant

damn, just can't remember a time where a kaz conditioned team dropped 24 in the 4th quarter on a team some on this site believed were better conditioned
So long as you’re finally willing to admit I’m right!

Eight

Or how about their seasons at SMU where they start fast and falter at the end of the season.

you are right again, not as if any of those late season losses were to ranked teams such as cincy, memphis, navy, or houston

plus, that really embarrassing loss to an unranked tulsa team in 2020 whose 3 losses by a combined 14 points were to a ranked ok state, a ranked cincy, and the pirate

Limey Frog

Fun hypothetical 'hot take': when UT comes to Amon G. Carter as conference-mates for the last time in November, GP will be the Horns' interim head coach.

Wouldn't that be fun/hilarious!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Patterson was last seen out in New Mexico, hanging around his buddy Jerry Kill. I imagine we'll see him loitering around the sidelines this Saturday night.

Eight

Fun hypothetical 'hot take': when UT comes to Amon G. Carter as conference-mates for the last time in November, GP will be the Horns' interim head coach.

Wouldn't that be fun/hilarious!

silly exercise, if sark were to be replaced mid-season that isn't del conte's decision in austin and that also means the interim isn't his choice

Limey Frog

silly exercise, if sark were to be replaced mid-season that isn't del conte's decision in austin and that also means the interim isn't his choice
There isn't room for silliness on this board? For shame!

Take this:

iu

There isn't room for silliness on this board? For shame!

Take this:

iu
It is my opinion that GIF’s are clutter and a waste of time 98% of the time and I wish they were never implemented here, but I give Limey a shout-out here for his perfect well played silly one—well done.

The rest of you and your juvenile overplayed GIF’s, sheesh—
Screw You Audrey Hepburn GIF

At least Audrey is pretty, tasteful and legendary.

Last edited: