• The KillerFrogs

Gary Patterson a Horn?

Virginia Frog

Since it’s a slow news day, this seems interesting

I hope this is an "April's Fool Day-esque" joke.

Please Coach...eating at the Longhorn table is a really bad strategy in your "rehabilitation" as "TCU's #1 Coach EVER" title.

Now, unless they are paying you real bucks - then I'd understand.

The Burnt Orange is a losers game, IMO.

Westsider

Maybe because we embarrass ourselves also….he resigned a long time ago and has been to Africa, Colorado, Caribbean,… where he has not been is invited by our AD or staff to discuss any role at TCU now or in the future
Didn’t they want to have that discussion when he stormed out of the “resignation” meeting? I’m sure they would still love to discuss a role at TCU if he could let go of the hook’em stuff for longer than 6 months. It works both ways…..

Froginbedford

It will be weird on Sat Nov 11th to see GP on the visitor's sideline at ACS enduring yet another loss to TCU.
This year the game with UT will be the most competitive that it has been since TCU joined the B12....Yes, there are three UT wins in the modern series, but those were "down" years for the Frogs and UT was not a top-flight team in any of those three....However, the rumble this year, I think, will be one in which we will be either heaving breath at the end for escaping with a win, or throwing up the surrender cobra hands-on-the head because UT puts us away, perhaps as early as the second quarter....Yes, I am a Frog fan, been so since 1956, but we don't have the personnel we had last year....They have too much of their last season personnel returning for us to feel smug.....

OICU812

S
Why he continues to embarrass himself, I don’t know.
This year the game with UT will be the most competitive that it has been since TCU joined the B12....Yes, there are three UT wins in the modern series, but those were "down" years for the Frogs and UT was not a top-flight team in any of those three....However, the rumble this year, I think, will be one in which we will be either heaving breath at the end for escaping with a win, or throwing up the surrender cobra hands-on-the head because UT puts us away, perhaps as early as the second quarter....Yes, I am a Frog fan, been so since 1956, but we don't have the personnel we had last year....They have too much of their last season personnel returning for us to feel smug.....
I’m afraid of that game this year. . . I’ve literally been afraid of that game every year for the past 13. It’s worked out pretty good

allclearforfrogs

Maybe because we embarrass ourselves also….he resigned a long time ago and has been to Africa, Colorado, Caribbean,… where he has not been is invited by our AD or staff to discuss any role at TCU now or in the future
I thought in the termination press conference they said that they offered him a position with TCU and he declined. I might have misheard.