• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Wildcats

CM Frog

Yeah this is just sad. He’s clueless or lying. Neither is a good look. Someone really needs call him out on that BS. Wish the media had a spine. Oh well, they’ll get more opportunities after the Baylor game.
Unfortunately the players are not playing with any emotion. It is on the coaches but the players need to have pride. Just cannot believe we are 3-5 with probably the best talent 1-85 than we have ever had at TCU!
Damn I hope Dixon can dial it up

Wexahu

Unfortunately the players are not playing with any emotion. It is on the coaches but the players need to have pride. Just cannot believe we are 3-5 with probably the best talent 1-85 than we have ever had at TCU!
I have no idea how much talent this team has relative to some others we have had. At times it looks like we have very little.

tetonfrog

The best talent we have ever had? Good Lord. I look at the D & there is maybe 1 or 2 who could start for the fiesta/rose/peach teams. And on offense? Evans & QJ would be in the rotation, but who else? Certainly not any of the OL.

CM Frog

The best talent we have ever had? Good Lord. I look at the D & there is maybe 1 or 2 who could start for the fiesta/rose/peach teams. And on offense? Evans & QJ would be in the rotation, but who else? Certainly not any of the OL.
Solely based on the recruiting ratings yes it is the best we have ever had on campus. Does not mean anything until you can do it on the field. One example is number 21- do not know for sure what happened to him but he is good enough to be drafted fairly high