• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Nicholls State vs TCU

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
The Nicholls State Colonels are in town this week to take on the Frogs for a game under the lights in Amon G Carter stadium. Time to see if this team has what it takes to pick themselves up and deliver a convincing win, or if the "laughing stock" mentality of last week persists like a bad hangover.

TV: None
Streaming: ESPN+
Weather: 93ºF at kickoff dropping to the upper 80's by halftime.
Traffic: Light traffic heading into Fort Worth today
I will be joined by Nathan in the press box this evening as we bring you coverage here in the gameday thread and on X/Twitter (https://twitter.com/Killer_Frogs)

GO FROGS!

Last edited:

FrogAbroad

Yes, ESPN Big 12 carries the telecast. But Spectrum is allegedly fighting with ESPN about rate increases so ESPN is withholding service from Spectrum customers. That's why I was asking about the broadcast. Radio. Like, TV with no V, just T. Ears-only entertainment.

BTW, if you ever have the opportunity to do business with Spectrum, don't.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Yes, ESPN Big 12 carries the telecast. But Spectrum is allegedly fighting with ESPN about rate increases so ESPN is withholding service from Spectrum customers. That's why I was asking about the broadcast. Radio. Like, TV with no V, just T. Ears-only entertainment.

BTW, if you ever have the opportunity to do business with Spectrum, don't.
Espn+ is separate from espn. If you have espn+ you can still watch the game. If it was on an actual espn channel and you have spectrum (like I do), then you would be out of luck.