• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at Baylor; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Landry Burdine agrees he was in.

That was one of the few calls that old Zebra Frog would clearly admit was a blown call by the game officials. The line judge was standing on the chalk, watching Max's feet as he tiptoed along, and threw up his hands signaling TD. The "replay" imbecile overruled the guys on the field, even though there was no evidence to support changing the call, and the on-field official let him do it without a fight.

BIGXII Officiating at it's finest...

Horny4TCU

That was one of the few calls that old Zebra Frog would clearly admit was a blown call by the game officials. The line judge was standing on the chalk, watching Max's feet as he tiptoed along, and threw up his hands signaling TD. The "replay" imbecile overruled the guys on the field, even though there was no evidence to support changing the call, and the on-field official let him do it without a fight.

BIGXII Officiating at it's finest...
What happened to Zebra Frog?

I tried doing an @zebrafrog the other day, and his profile doesn't seem to exist anymore on KFc?

Horny4TCU

He quit the board. Got tired of trying to explain things from an Official's viewpoint and getting slagged for it. I admit to being harsh to him early on, but he taught me a lot about how The Game is for the zebras, and how they view and work the game, areas of responsibility and such. I learned quite a bit from him, and was sad to see him go.
That sucks. I miss him.

CardFrog

Oh look, he captured Baylor's blocking strategy for the day...

tcu05.jpg
ridiculous amount of holding by 87 all day long.

CountryFrog

He quit the board. Got tired of trying to explain things from an Official's viewpoint and getting slagged for it. I admit to being harsh to him early on, but he taught me a lot about how The Game is for the zebras, and how they view and work the game, areas of responsibility and such. I learned quite a bit from him, and was sad to see him go.
If he used to be an official then he had coaches yelling at him and cussing him out live and in person on a weekly basis. But he ran off a message board because a few people typed disagreeable messages?

Sorry, but that's weak sauce.