• The KillerFrogs

Gameday: TCU v ISU (11AM CST)

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Peacefrog said:
Probably pissed he didn't get playing time when guys none of us have ever heard of did.
Dude hasn't tweeted since June, I sure hope that you're wrong on the interpretation because that's a bad look for him to be running to Twitter over that.

Flying T

Tier 1
TxFrog1999 said:
Dude hasn't tweeted since June, I sure hope that you're wrong on the interpretation because that's a bad look for him to be running to Twitter over that.
Looks like he deleted the tweet.

Pharm Frog

Moose Stuff said:
Easy to tweet something you later regret in the heat of the moment. My girls have been instructed to stay off social media when angry. Their dad is still learning to do the same.
I have a scary new stat from my former company about applicant pools and open-source social media audits. The stat is now 41%. You can figure out what that number represents.

rifram09

Pharm Frog said:
I have a scary new stat from my former company about applicant pools and open-source social media audits. The stat is now 41%. You can figure out what that number represents.
41% of the time it works every time?

Pharm Frog

Rifram09 said:
41% of the time it works every time?
If by "works every time" you mean having your candidacy ended, you'd be correct. Some multi-nat companies are doing applicant social media audits through their D&I divisions of HR as a part of the secondary screens. Was told that only 2% of qualified applicants were being rejected because of social media audits five years ago. Too much digital living.