• The KillerFrogs

Gameday: TCU v ISU (11AM CST)

Peacefrog

Degenerate
LisaLT said:
Probably come November it might be ballot box stuffer
Not sure that's a one party issue...

Both options are ridiculous.

Edit: not getting drug into a political debate. This whole discussion just strikes me as ridiculous and funny and sad and disturbing.

LisaLT

Peacefrog said:
Not sure that's a one party issue...

Both options are ridiculous.

Edit: not getting drug into a political debate. This whole discussion just strikes me as ridiculous and funny and sad and disturbing.
I agree with that. Both options suck. America is screwed either way.

Big Frog II

Gee it was hot out there.

I don't care who you are, sitting in that sun on metal bleachers when it's 95 is just brutal.  Playing day games in Fort Worth in September is dangerous for the fans.  Our stadium has basically no shade what so ever except under the stands.  I know it's been said before that we can't add covers over the upper decks, but I would have an engineering firm take another look.  Until the Big 12 TV contract went into affect, this was never an issue because we would play September and early October games at night.  What we have now is a disaster.  

There is no telling what the actual temperature is in the stands, sitting on metal bleachers, in the direct sunlight.  What ever it is is dangerous.  Those of you in the shade or at home can call the others wimps, but give it and try.  It is absolutely horrible, as well as dangerous.

Volare

Prince of Purpoole said:
It's easy. If I think neither person is worthy of my vote, they don't get it. I have voted with more or less enthusiasm over the years in the interest of my party but this is too much

You know there's more than 2 choices right?