• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: TCU vs Samford

Pharm Frog

Ron Swanson said:
I think what you're not realizing, which is blatantly obvious to anyone without a bias, is that Boykin is our QB.

I think you are correct on this and is the primary reason why I think 8-4 is our ceiling, which isn't too bad I suppose.  I do have a bias though in that I don't like TB as a QB but he may very well be the best we've got.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Double V said:
I change my prediction from 8-4 to 6-6...if we're lucky
Close to 600 yards of offense. We only have up 143 yards on defense, and HALF of that was on one drive. No turnovers on offense that I remember with the starters. Only 4 penalties. Most offensive yards since October of 2012. Boykin was 29-41.

What's the problem? Because we didn't score 70? I didn't see anything negative about this game, it actually made me feel better about this year.

jack the frog

Never been a Boykin basher myself but a few of the perpetually offended Boykin defenders are starting to look as foolish as the most unreasonable Boykin smashers now and that's saying something. Maybe we have a QB (or two) that can do some things with a little help, lets see. Things looking reasonably positive now.

Zubaz

Frogs On A Plane said:
Close to 600 yards of offense. We only have up 143 yards on defense, and HALF of that was on one drive. No turnovers on offense that I remember with the starters. Only 4 penalties. Most offensive yards since October of 2012. Boykin was 29-41.

What's the problem? Because we didn't score 70? I didn't see anything negative about this game, it actually made me feel better about this year.
Our QB isn't a redhead. That's the only problem.

Moose Stuff

jack the weed said:
Never been a Boykin basher myself but a few of the perpetually offended Boykin defenders are starting to look as foolish as the most unreasonable Boykin smashers now and that's saying something. Maybe we have a QB (or two) that can do some things with a little help, lets see. Things looking reasonably positive now.
Foolish how? Just curious. Because about 8 months ago I posted on here that Boykin had a good chance to be our starting QB and was told by many I was basically the dumbest human to ever walk the earth. So pardon me I'm happy the kid got his shot and played pretty well.

mwindsorfw

Didn't see the broadcast, but my wife who was home sick said they ran the same public service commercial, she actually missed the ones on KTCU.

Pharm Frog

OT:  Since when is it legal to wear a necklace playing football?  Seems like a huge danger to self and others?  Referring to Jameis Winston