• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: TCU vs Samford

Pharm Frog

I bet the inside slant was too shallow on that.  Still should have recognized that and held or thrown away.  If it was the designed routes, need to shelve that one because it draws three defenders into the zone.

Double V

Ron Swanson said:
When he threw it to #10 in the flat and hung him out to dry and the corner destroyed the poor guy with a giant helmet to helmet hit
Hung him out to dry? He hit him in the effing head...

Ron Swanson

Double V said:
Hung him out to dry? He hit him in the (mating between 2314 & Steel Frog) head...
Yeah, with the guy right there to kill him.

If Boykin threw the same exact ball with the same exact result, you'd be taking about how Boykin hung him out to dry

Personally, I think it's just part of the game, but when Boykin makes that throw, everyone rips him and says he's got to look out for his receivers.

Ron Swanson said:
I think what you're not realizing, which is blatantly obvious to anyone without a bias, is that Boykin is our QB.
Tons of negativity from people at the tailgates about TB2 at QB... It's kind of a weird vibe, like no matter what Boykin did people weren't too pumped about it

I swear some people sitting around me didnt say a word all game and as soon as MJ16 is in, they come to life and start whoopin and hollerin

Double V

Ron Swanson said:
Yeah, with the guy right there to kill him.

If Boykin threw the same exact ball with the same exact result, you'd be taking about how Boykin hung him out to dry

Personally, I think it's just part of the game, but when Boykin makes that throw, everyone rips him and says he's got to look out for his receivers.
Personally I thought it was a late hit. If he had thrown it 3 ft over his head, yes then I would be b itching that he hung him out to dry.

Regardless of the QB

Moose Stuff

ArgyleFrog2010 said:
Tons of negativity from people at the tailgates about TB2 at QB... It's kind of a weird vibe, like no matter what Boykin did people weren't too pumped about it

I swear some people sitting around me didnt say a word all game and as soon as MJ16 is in, they come to life and start whoopin and hollerin
A fairly large percentage of our fans are morons.