• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs ISU

Froggy Style

I don't expect us blitz much early... GP likes to try and confuse QBs early with disguised coverages. If he starts hurting us we'll dial up some pressure but it's usually vanilla in the front seven until we know how good they are in the offensive line.
Agree. Blitz a QB with three or four 6'5 receivers is a recipe to die by the fade pass. We have seen that recipe doom undefeated frog teams of the past.

FrogLifeYo

OU defense catches a lot of heat but they actually struggle because of coaching. Notice they are a bear early and let people back in it late..it's cause they get figured out and idiot Mike Stoops can't change it up

texasrobster1997

I’m not sure this is been mentioned, but did anyone notice how Texas Tech completely shut down Iowa State’s offense in the second half last week? I didn’t watch the game, just looking at the stats. They dominated the first half, but it’s interesting to see how tech made adjustments and really shut them down. I hope we can do the same for 4 quarters...

TX_Krötenechse

I’m not sure this is been mentioned, but did anyone notice how Texas Tech completely shut down Iowa State’s offense in the second half last week? I didn’t watch the game, just looking at the stats. They dominated the first half, but it’s interesting to see how tech made adjustments and really shut them down. I hope we can do the same for 4 quarters...
I’m starting to think that ISU is overrated and has been drinking its own Kool-Aid a little too much. Our defense will be by far the best they’ve played, and they don’t exactly light up the scoreboard (except against Kansas). I don’t see them scoring a lot.

Of course, I’m still nervous as boat about this game.