• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: #6 TCU @ #5 OU - 7 pm on FOX

Down 3 scores, ball at midfield, 4th and 3. Defense can't get a stop to save their lives. Oh I know, let's take a delay of game and punt it!!! Why don't they just pack up their stuff and head back to Fort Worth? The coaches quit, and I feel terrible for the players. This is really embarrassing.

Mean Purple

Not really sure what you're trying to protect not going for it on fourth down. Not like this is a tight game and you're trying to stay within a score there.

Defense hasn't even breathed on Mayfield. Front four not getting there. Not even sure if Frogs are playing LBs in this game. Anyone noticed one? And coverage skills in secondary are atrocious.
Hate to say it, but they are playing like they usually do in the secondary. Just can't to that with ou.

BK4TCU

Time for some self-reflection at halftime and after the game.

A season wide open for us to make the playoff, and we come out and have just a pathetic performance against ISU, chaos is happening still allowing us to have a chance to make it in, and we've never rebounded.

The pyramid seems great for goals, but we just seem like we'all never actually fill it in. As great of teams we've had, it rarely seems we're hungry enough to get it done. The Rose Bowl and Peach Bowl (aside from one half of football) had it, but things didn't fall their way through the rest of football. Is it the players we recruit, the coaches inability to get them up and keep them focused, or both? So disheartening to see these seasons of promise and opportunity just slip through our fingers.

Bizarro Frog

Been celebrating my oldest sons 3 year old birthday today so I have not been able to see all of the 1sr half. From what I have seen it looks like we pulled our QB in a crucial situation right before half, decided not to play our starting kicker, afraid to go for it on 4th down and the refs threw out our player for being held down by 2 wrestlers and trying to escape in a tag team match.