• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: #6 TCU @ #5 OU - 7 pm on FOX

MTfrog5

I agree he's made good throws and that receivers have had all day to run around back there, but I've been saying all year that too many DBs have exhibited very little ball awareness this season. I lost count a month ago how many plays where our guys were step for step but with their backs to the ball and then flailing their arms blindly after the receiver already made the catch.
Frustrating but they are taught to play the hands of the WR. Now don't ask me why cause I don't get it either

AroundWorldFrog

If they do they need to let him pass or why have him in there? Was Hill hurt on that last exchange? That’s just mind games for both QBs and doesn’t help either players confidence
I hear ya and you know I've stood up for KH for two years, but I think he's lost his mojo. He's been getting worse every game.

PS. Bama missed a FG to pull ahead with 2 minutes left.

Chongo94

I agree he's made good throws and that receivers have had all day to run around back there, but I've been saying all year that too many DBs have exhibited very little ball awareness this season. I lost count a month ago how many plays where our guys were step for step but with their backs to the ball and then flailing their arms blindly after the receiver already made the catch.

I honestly haven't had very much faith in our secondary for years. They flatter to deceive.

Big Frog II

We have no answer for their OL. They are killing us. Baker could just about drink a Coca Cola before he decides who to throw to. Our only hope is that OU gets complacent and lets us back in the game.

CountryFrog

I usually can't stand fans who criticize coaches from their couch because 95% of the time it's just total whining and nonsense.

In this game, though, some very strange coaching decisions are being made offensively and defensively. Criticizing the coaches tonight is warranted. There are times where we're being overly aggressive and then we'll follow it up with a super conservative decision.

As always, though, I'm sure most on here will take it waaaaaay too far. But that's understandable.

TCUWIN

im all for getting Robinson in for a play or two for next year. But the play on third down was ignorant and amatuerish. Might as well have put the wild frog in there and run that crap. Either way it was the start of the give up bythe coaching staff.