• The KillerFrogs

Game balls, quick thoughts

bscttyb

14 points scored by the frogs off of two turnovers. game balls for me go to Jonathan Anderson and Devin Johnson for causing the fumbles.

Dogfrog

Why were the B12 officials reffing this game? This was a conference game, I thought they used conference officials.

I'm confused about that too, but I believe it was explained here that this crew doesn't have one conference affiliation, that they are a crew shared by B12 / MWC / and maybe others.

Clifford

Pachall and Carter with huge games but Boyce is my MVP. He is a man. He should change his name from BOYce to MANce. 3 TDs and the 2-point conversion, shaking the defender off him like a doll.

CP was great. But receivers.....alll were super, super great....

smufrogger

Fantastic job on pass protection.Run blocking probably a D today.We won though,:biggrin: so no disagreement from me on your nomination.
The long passé and good pass prOtection was always when Boise rushed with three...when they rushed four or blitzes Casey had to throw the ball away.

purplepreacher

the game was full of karma. First time we played BSU in Ft. worth bowl our kicker was hurt and a last minute kick failed to give them the win. And Hicks redeemed himself from the Fiesta Bowl when he dropped a TD pass. Love it.

NewFrogFan

Totally agree. That game should have ended with the 4th down pass. Actually feel badly for the kicker.

I did too, until I started to walk out of the stadium! TCU couple in front of us walked OUT with little over 3 minutes left after they picked up a first down!!!