• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Had Jamie Dixon approached TCU first it would have worked with him to land UCLA job

Dogfrog

Pretty good bet this goes back to Muck’s first divisive article proclaiming Dixon should take the UCLA job. Then it didn’t happen making Muck look bad. So this is Muck saying he was right all along but TCU mishandled it. It’s all about the Mucker.

AustFrog

Living in Austin, I pick up the AAS sports page with some frequency on my lunch break if its laying around. The writers there, including Kirk Bohls, frequently write complimentary pieces on the local U. Now I personally dislike a lot of these articles given its UT, but I believe them to mostly be factually correct. Occasionally there is a negative slant, but it isn't written as an "Inside Edition" smear piece. But the FWST guy, well everything he writes is purposely divisive and based on innuendo. He must be a very miserable human to get his jollies through writing smear pieces. Oh well.

Punter1

Had Jamie Dixon approached TCU first it would have worked with him to land UCLA job

By Big Steaming Pile

Jamie Dixon and the TCU basketball team were on a chartered plane to New York City when news broke that the chosen son head coach of the Horned Frogs basketball team was in discussions with UCLA.

Sources said that did not sit well with university administrators, some of whom were across the aisle from the players and coaching staff on a plane that was headed for the NIT semifinals.

Sources said that had Dixon approached TCU officials first about his desire to potentially accept the same position at UCLA that the school would have likely worked with the coach to make that deal happen. That because Dixon, or his agent, did not approach them first, irritated the decision makers, including influential boosters.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article229866139.html#storylink=cpy

Darning dbag....