• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Big-time lineman de-commits from TCU

tcudoc

A lot of Austin places are using Maine Root brand sodas as their only choices. I hate them but fufu Austinites apparently love them.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Ever been to Pop’s in Arcadia, OK? I had a Nehi Orange from there just a few months ago. HEB has a house brand of orange soda that ain’t too bad.
HEB"s brand of soda are not bad at all. I have had that orange soda and you are right itis pretty darn good.

froginmn

Fanta!!!

Cola:
Dr Pepper>Mr Pibb>Coke>RC>Sam's Choice or other store brand>Pepsi
Non-cola:
Big Red>Fanta Grape>Barq's Root Beer>all other Fanta flavors>>>>>>>Sprite/7 Up/Rondo etc

Who remembers Rondo?
I clicked back on this thread, wondering what was keeping it going. Was thinking I was going to be the first to bring up Rondo. That stuff had kids like me darn near slicing fingers off after crushing the can.

I'm a big Fresca guy. And I like ginger ale on top of my bourbon.

Ron Swanson

I clicked back on this thread, wondering what was keeping it going. Was thinking I was going to be the first to bring up Rondo. That stuff had kids like me darn near slicing fingers off after crushing the can.

Both Fresca and Sprite Zero are big coktail ingredients for me. Delicious

IdiotsAlert

Fresca and a Zero candy bar was my go to as a kid. Second was DP and peanuts and would drop the peanuts into the DP. (almost said "drop the nuts" but then remembered where I was posting).