• The KillerFrogs

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

82 Frog Fever

Uhh FSU is has been the conference diluter for the last 4 of 6 seasons.:rolleyes:

12023ACC13001.0009001.00017.961.508345Mike Norvell (13-0)Orange Bowl
22022ACC1030.769530.62514.773.3811111313Mike Norvell (10-3)Cheez-It Bowl (W)
32021ACC570.417440.5000.642.22Mike Norvell (5-7)
42020ACC360.333260.250-8.87-1.54Mike Norvell (3-6)
52019ACC670.462440.5001.782.32Willie Taggart (4-5), Odell Haggins (2-2)Sun Bowl (L)
62018ACC570.417350.375-1.674.921919Willie Taggart (5-7)
C’mon Man
42-30 with an Orange Bowl is a very long way from being a diluter in the ACC.
Other than Clemson, no team in the ACC went to more than 1 major bowl in that stretch. In fact, only 5 teams (incl ND) + Clemson did that. FSU is also #3 in attendance behind Clemson & ND.
FSU is a solid #3 in the ACC, & that’s incl. ND
It really does look like more than 1/2 the conference is leeching.

BleedNPurple

FSU is a legit P5 team. Some of the others in that league are quite questionable including the one they are pointing the finger at. Look at the facilities- that’s a real indicator that was held against TCU for a long time. If you want to play you have to pay.

This is bad news for TCU because SMU carries the DFW market and always has going back to the days of James and Dickerson. Fritz Von Erich also played there and they are getting a lot of positive pub from the Iron Claw movie. The ACC will merge with the B1G and or the SEC so SMU is in a much safer spot than TCU. Baylor and Tech are also high on the B1G list from what I’m hearing.

Double D

Tier 1
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

This is bad news for TCU because SMU carries the DFW market and always has going back to the days of James and Dickerson. Fritz Von Erich also played there and they are getting a lot of positive pub from the Iron Claw movie. The ACC will merge with the B1G and or the SEC so SMU is in a much safer spot than TCU. Baylor and Tech are also high on the B1G list from what I’m hearing.

froginmn

Pathetic trolling effort

Big Frog II

This is really weak even for you.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Extra Terrestrial Ufo GIF by DefyTV
I’m This is bad news for TCU because SMU carries the DFW market and always has going back to the days of James and Dickerson. Fritz Von Erich also played there and they are getting a lot of positive pub from the Iron Claw movie. The ACC will merge with the B1G and or the SEC so SMU is in a much safer spot than TCU. Baylor and Tech are also high on the B1G list from what I’m hearing.

DOOOOOONNNNNNNGGG

82 Frog Fever

Next time, try for a single coherent thought.

Diehard

LOL

Know Ye The Truth....
The dominant obstacle challenging SMU sports is that no one really gives a tinker's damn about Pony sport programs...including their own
'University'. Other than a minuscule group of (PonyFan) supporters
there is absolute zero interest in SMU athletics.
The resounding echo...'is anybody there, does anybody really care'??

An-Cap Frog

Know Ye The Truth....
The dominant obstacle challenging SMU sports is that no one really gives a tinker's damn about Pony sport programs...including their own
'University'. Other than a minuscule group of (PonyFan) supporters
there is absolute zero interest in SMU athletics.
The resounding echo...'is anybody there, does anybody really care'??
If a tree falls in a forest does it make a sound?

Frogs1983

Yes, when I think of SMEW football, Fritz Von Erich instantly comes to mind, lol!

Last edited:

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area

71aye.jpg