• The KillerFrogs

Football NCG Predictions

SparkysDad

QUOTE(Horny4TCU @ Apr 19 2010, 08:43 PM) [snapback]547132[/snapback]
Boise replaced Wilcox with Bob Gregory... Cal's Defensive coordinator. Cal's D was 72nd in NCAA. I don't think this guy has what it takes to make Boise go undefeated again!

Incorrect...

BSU replaced Wilcox with Pete Kwiatkowski (an internal promotion). Bob Gregory came on board as a defensive assistant (I believe coaching the LB's and Nickel).

Losing Wilcox will hurt (especially recruiting!) but Kwiatkowski is experienced and it's my understanding that he and Wilcox worked in tandem on the overall D. Using the recent Spring game as an example, it appears that the BSU D will be more aggressive and creative (I heard a 2-5-4 alignment was used with some of the "5" being defensive linemen in the hand-off-the ground stance, showing blitz!!!)

Best of luck and I hope both of our teams are undefeated and playing each other in the MNC!

ross

KMA
There is no NCG this year , the teams already playedb
If LSU wins so what they beat a team they already beat
If Alabama wins so what they are 1 and 1
Does that mean they tied?
Nope as far I am oncerned there is no NCG this year

FROGDADDY

Ross did not read the thread.

FROGDADDY

I'm glad you did. It was cool reading my first post in this thread, knowing how the future eventually played out. :cool:

Best post in the entire thread is from The Main (predicted a Boise conference loss). I also thoroughly enjoyed reading all of gdu's posts about how great Garrett Gilbert was/would be.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
In the words of Mr. T, the only prediction I have for the 2011-12 MNC game is PAIN. Pain for the record-low number of viewers, mainly. It was a bad game the first time. Why would anyone outside of the confederacy want to see it ?

NewFrogFan

Ross, any chance you could rent a suite in New Orleans and then invite me and ol #87 to LSU game??? :biggrin: