• The KillerFrogs

Fire Sonny Dykes

Wally the Frog

Fire everyone!

everyone GIF

PurpleSouthpaw

This. Sonny Dykes should have been fired on the spot at SoFi for what happened in that game alone.
You are truly showing how stupid you are if you honestly believe that. When in the history of CFB has that ever been done? Never, because it's beyond insane.

We are all now dumber for reading your post. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

NewFrogFan

No doubt, but again, LSU won the championship. We got curb stomped. And we’ll end up with a worse record post championship than any of Orgeron’s teams.

I dont think you know the details of what EO did, in addition he walked w almost 20 million. I dont think TCU will ever play a bowl game w less than 40 scholarship players 2 years after one of the best seasons in the history of college football.

Frogco2015

You are truly showing how stupid you are if you honestly believe that. When in the history of CFB has that ever been done? Never, because it's beyond insane.

We are all now dumber for reading your post. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
You asked when in the history of CFB has that ever been done. I ask you, when in the history of CFB has a team lost by a margin of 58 in a post season game? Here’s a hint: the answer is never.

eh0215

Two weeks in a row we've dominated ouselves with penalties and bad turnovers.

Team lacks discipline, spends to much time being chippy with opponents and unfocused.

It's obvious oeadership is lacking.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
We have more turnovers than scoring drives since the second half against West Virginia.

4 interceptions and 3 blocked kicks to two tds.

That's on everyone. Players and coaches. Everyone needs to look in the mirror right now and take blame for what's going on.

Purple Hearted

Max drove me crazy at times last year, but I don't remember ever feeling that we were out of the game until the NC game. I trusted that that kid would find a way to keep us close and we all know that's exactly what he did. (and of course, QJ, K Miller, Winters, Tomlinson helped a ton as well)
This team has a huge void in the leadership department. The refuse to lose mentality is contagious, but we don't seem to have anyone leading the way.

Watching TCU football was a lot of fun last year. This year it's just frustrating.

The TCU Football Jerk

Max drove me crazy at times last year, but I don't remember ever feeling that we were out of the game until the NC game. I trusted that that kid would find a way to keep us close and we all know that's exactly what he did. (and of course, QJ, K Miller, Winters, Tomlinson helped a ton as well)
This team has a huge void in the leadership department. The refuse to lose mentality is contagious, but we don't seem to have anyone leading the way.

Watching TCU football was a lot of fun last year. This year it's just frustrating.

Max rarely just slung the ball out into the defense as a last ditch effort like the current starter does on a regular basis. Seems to be mostly in the 2nd half too. I think he's trying make too much happen. Someone needs to tell him to stop.

Fapping_Frog

Max rarely just slung the ball out into the defense as a last ditch effort like the current starter does on a regular basis. Seems to be mostly in the 2nd half too. I think he's trying make too much happen. Someone needs to tell him to stop.
He did, but it was so inaccurate nobody could catch it despite trying to thread the needle.