• The KillerFrogs

Fire Kendal Briles

Tshirt Fan

TCU might see a dramatic improvement in offense if Art Briles was added to practices and game-day coaching from the TCU sideline. It would be the perfect heart-warming mix with many memorable father son interchanges. Imagine the Briles-Briles high five followed by having their hands surgically separated due to the tape. Oh the memories this would create!

Eight

Not sure if this board is more negative after a loss or a win?

aWY.gif

Moose Stuff

TCU might see a dramatic improvement in offense if Art Briles was added to practices and game-day coaching from the TCU sideline. It would be the perfect heart-warming mix with many memorable father son interchanges. Imagine the Briles-Briles high five followed by having their hands surgically separated due to the tape. Oh the memories this would create!
If you promised me his Baylor offensive production I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Chieves

team america vomit GIF

Dr. Coach Haus

Admittedly, a low bar...

Things did tighten up in the 2nd half. The first half sucked in terms of execution, and it would have been a helluva lot closer if the UH had any kind of game. Morris did look much better once he got some kind of groove going. His play had been not good, and there were some fabulous catches which bailed him out. Finally he found rhythm and made some great throws.
I agree with Brewing Frog. Just remember everyone, we beat an AAC team. Play calling in the first half OC tries to get too cute. Once he just straight ran it, they would tear up Houston. If he doesn't try to trick it up and just pound it against COLO, we win.

Tyson

I agree with Brewing Frog. Just remember everyone, we beat an AAC team. Play calling in the first half OC tries to get too cute. Once he just straight ran it, they would tear up Houston. If he doesn't try to trick it up and just pound it against COLO, we win.
I’ll have him call you and get some pointers