• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

mstrB

I have been charged $185 to my bank, but there's no ticket assignment yet.
Clearly I'm in the upper deck.
$185 is not just upper deck, it's also the end zone lower like 103-101. Refresh your order history page and click the semi final order. It took about 15min after the charge on my credit card for seats to show up.

ReedFrawg

$185 is not just upper deck, it's also the end zone lower like 103-101. Refresh your order history page and click the semi final order. It took about 15min after the charge on my credit card for seats to show up.

Section 102 row 11. $185. Approx 1450 priority pts ranking. Not thrilled at all with corner seats.

Frog92

406, row 2. Rank low 600s.

so it looks like they did club, then first few rows up upper deck, then lower bowl. Very odd. At home I sit in lower bowl by choice, section 106, row H.

calisuperfrog

12F7F58C-2657-4534-A381-827EDE8B86A0.jpeg
Arrived. 101 row 38. Near the bathrooms and concessions? seriously though for the value I’ll take them. Aftermarket here is crazy. Pretty close to where I sat at Jerryworld and they were fine (B12 tix a little better). Go Frogs!

TCURiggs

View attachment 13008
Arrived. 101 row 38. Near the bathrooms and concessions? seriously though for the value I’ll take them. Aftermarket here is crazy. Pretty close to where I sat at Jerryworld and they were fine (B12 tix a little better). Go Frogs!

Yeah, I'm in 102 and perfectly happy for the value. Feel like it's a steal at $185/per. Let's have a day out there!

NewFrogFan

So far it appears the best seats were the 2xx club listed above. Does anyone know someone that ordered through TCU sitting between 30’s and in 1xx? Were 2xx club seats the best they had?