• The KillerFrogs

ESPN Hemorrhaging

tetonfrog

It is a good move for everyone at ESPN. The SC6 was not doing well. Also, she wanted to focus on writing about political and social issues, too. She is a MSU alum and wrote about the scandal in her first article. And, she can tweet about whatever she wants to now. No one - except the President - will follow her any way.

It won't make a difference with me about SC6. I rarely watch TV at that time unless the Frogs are on, but some people might give it another try now that she is gone.

Zubaz

Any word on if those games are going to be on Fox broadcast, or if they are Fox Sports 1? I know they have already said the plan is for Buck and Madden to handle the games, and it's not like Fox has some killer Thursday lineup. They wouldn't spend all of that money just to put it on FS1 would they?

FBallFan123

Any word on if those games are going to be on Fox broadcast, or if they are Fox Sports 1? I know they have already said the plan is for Buck and Madden to handle the games, and it's not like Fox has some killer Thursday lineup. They wouldn't spend all of that money just to put it on FS1 would they?

I read somewhere they’re all regular FOX.

I don’t think Buck and Aikman will do the games...NFL didn’t make the #1 announce teams mandatory for this deal.

Thee was some discussion it would be Kevin Burkhardt.

Purp

Madden is coming back? Hadn't heard that. Seems like a bad idea. Don't think it would be good to put Corso in the booth and Madden would only slightly better.

Big Frog II

The infomercials they show during the game is making it boring. Just like college. there are TOO MANY commercials. The game is no longer holding the interest of the spectators and viewers.

Zubaz

Some important details: NOT ESPN, ESPN2, etc. It would be events that are otherwise untelevised on their cable packages, specifically listing things like olympic sports.

In other words, there's a good chance this just got WORSE if they take stuff off ESPN3 to move it over to this streaming service.