• The KillerFrogs

ESPN Hemorrhaging

FBallFan123

Well that’s one thing but just the corollary to his report. I don’t like “unnamed” sources so have a suspect feeling

Yeah, me neither, not about something as serious as that.

I figure if the John Skipper sexual harassment allegations story has legs, it’ll get picked up by other news outlets.

Pharm Frog

Just can't help themselves I suppose.

KATIE NOLAN WARNED, NOT SUSPENDED BY ESPN... For Trump Attack
http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/05/katie-nolan-not-suspended-espn-trump/

ESPN will NOT suspend Katie Nolan after she called Donald Trump a " stupid person" on VICELAND's "Desus & Mero" talk show on Wednesday ... a rep for the network tells TMZ Sports.

"We have looked into the totality of Nolan’s comments, they were inappropriate and we have addressed it with her," the rep said.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Just can't help themselves I suppose.

KATIE NOLAN WARNED, NOT SUSPENDED BY ESPN... For Trump Attack
http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/05/katie-nolan-not-suspended-espn-trump/

ESPN will NOT suspend Katie Nolan after she called Donald Trump a " stupid person" on VICELAND's "Desus & Mero" talk show on Wednesday ... a rep for the network tells TMZ Sports.

"We have looked into the totality of Nolan’s comments, they were inappropriate and we have addressed it with her," the rep said.
Wait, her plucky little show on FS1 didn’t pan out?

Pharm Frog

Why would they suspend her for that?

She's a rising star. Can't believe how badly she was used at Fox.

Well maybe because her employer issued a directive that employees "should refrain from overt partisanship or endorsement of particular candidates, politicians or political parties" while avoiding "personal attacks and inflammatory rhetoric." However, since she didn't do this on social media, it technically doesn't fall inside that directive. If the ESPN release is to be believed (and who would?), the brass considered her commentary inappropriate and took action to address it with her.

Dogfrog

You have to hand it to Katie Nolan. She has parlayed little talent and pseudo-cutting edge F bombs into a career because ESPN executives dig it.

Pharm Frog

Didn't know that DM or Eric Davis worked for ESPN but leaving this here.

DONOVAN MCNABB FIRED BY ESPN AFTER SEXUAL HARASSMENT INVESTIGATION

http://amp.tmz.com/2018/01/05/donovan-mcnabb-fired-by-espn?__twitter_impression=true

It's over for Donovan McNabb at ESPN ... the network has officially cut ties with the ex-QB after an investigation into sexual harassment claims during his time at the NFL Network.

As we previously reported, McNabb was named in a lawsuit filed by a former NFL Network wardrobe stylist who claims several famous employees harassed her ... including Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, Eric Davis and Warren Sapp.

Mean Purple

Those of us who listen to what was Sirius XM college sports have hear the pathetic full on cover for ESPN and CFP broadcasts of the First Team show. Greggy and Taylor have been laughable due to the levels of water carrying going on.

It was fun to see Kanell troll them last week.

Interesting how Kanell has was not on a few of his show's broadcasts last week. No matter how much folks like Packman say that it is just a name and it won't influence their shows, the ESPNU pressure on that sirius xm channel is becoming obvious.