• The KillerFrogs

ESPN Dallas: TCU turns down Wisconsin rematch

Dogfrog

Indeed! Why are we being put in the position of a "little team" coming hat-in-hand to the "big team" for a game? It's the other way around!

Because Brent and Herbie told the world at least a dozen times during the Rose Bowl telecast that we were the "little guys" and that we were playing for the little guys everywhere. Just once, following a big win like the Rose Bowl I'd like to hear Patterson or a player, when asked by the ESPN reporter what this win means to the little guys, say "Maybe it means you guys will stop calling us the little guys. It's condescending."

713frog

Because Brent and Herbie told the world at least a dozen times during the Rose Bowl telecast that we were the "little guys" and that we were playing for the little guys everywhere. Just once, following a big win like the Rose Bowl I'd like to hear Patterson or a player, when asked by the ESPN reporter what this win means to the little guys, say "Maybe it means you guys will stop calling us the little guys. It's condescending."

or "Shut the F up. We're F-ing big time"

bumblebeetuna

"Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one....

Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.

You spare the women?

Naw, we rape the crap out of them at the Number Six Dance later on.