• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Recruiting report card: Looking back at the TCU Horned Frogs' 2017 class

Moose Stuff

. OK, so your expectations for Eply was that he would back-up the emergency backup. Got it.

Based on how good I knew Boesen and Banogu were expected to be his contributions to the 2017 team were exactly what I thought they would be. I would hope he would contribute more moving forward. This doesn’t seem that hard to grasp to me but whatever.

Eight

It’s kind of tough to come to the conclusion that an article is crappy if you ignore it. I’ve never found much benefit to simply ignoring everything you don’t like/don’t agree with.

read other pieces by the author, they were dogshit, pattern was established so i made the decision to avoid what he wrote. what benefit do i get from reading work by a dogshit author whose employer won't make any changes if people continue to click through regardless of how dogshit the work

we are not exactly talking about thought provoking or profound works the influence ones core beliefs. this is [ Finebaum ]ty work by an smu theater grad putting out half ass work covering the frog. if i am ignorant for ignoring him than ignorance is bliss baby