• The KillerFrogs

Davey O'Brien Award winner announced tonight

WhatTheFrog

I am ok if Max does not win the Heisman. I want him to win it but the I think the deck was stacked anyway.

Getting the O’Brien is special because it is tied to TCU.
If Max goes into the Michigan game as a runner up to some yo-yo like you know who, at least he can show in that game that the voters were wrong. It would be very fitting. Maybe even that is what he is destined to do. It would be the year he and TCU blew apart the good old boy’s club in a “in your face” style.
This deserves more than a like.

Horny4TCU

Celebration Flex GIF by TCU Football
Division 1 Sport GIF by TCU Football
Go Frogs Heisman GIF by TCU Football

NYC Horned Frog

Congratulations Max! Davey O’Brien award is huge. It’s also finally back home! If you think it’s a consolation, you probably can’t name an award outside of Heisman. Way to go MAXIMUS!

BleedNPurple

Newton didn't win over Dalton. Dalton wasn't even a finalist and didn't have any chance of winning the Heisman regardless of Cam Newton.
It was the Davey O’Brien award that Jenkins dropped off the board. They weren’t giving AD any consideration. Won the Rose Bowl and finished No.2 in the country but dang - if it was BAMA or something he would have won.

Wexahu

It was the Davey O’Brien award that Jenkins dropped off the board. They weren’t giving AD any consideration. Won the Rose Bowl and finished No.2 in the country but dang - if it was BAMA or something he would have won.
If he was at BAMA or something he wouldn't have been playing against MWC defenses either.