• The KillerFrogs

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

FrogPreacher

Certainly sad to see this news! Had heard good things about him from camp. I just don't understand this! Perhaps as someone said, tampering from other schools.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
That’s just the way it is. If Dom were already at any other school he’d enter the portal anyway. No reason not to.

ShreveFrog

Angry Madness GIF by reactionseditor

Palliative Care

Seriously sports and money are getting way out of bounds. I don’t blame Williams I blame greed at the top. This includes those who broadcast, those who control sports and sports franchises which includes colleges and their leagues. They have lost me. I see little reason to watch now. I no longer can relate to this kind of money. It makes every goof on here look stupid for being concerned about “their team or its players”. There is no amount of money that is too much. No amount of greed too great and no amount of reward for loyalty that matters. Lastly I blame us and me for believing it was about Saturdays in the fall, when it is really all about earnings reports and bank statements and everything else is just for show.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
WOW! Anyway we can up his NIL $$? Huge loss. We'll never be able to keep players like this unless we can sling more $.
He got a huge NIL increase before the last portal period. I can’t think of a reason the players can’t be put under contract. Certainly there are rules I know nothing about but the raise he got then precluded TCU from using the money elsewhere. There has to be some protection for the schools, no?