• The KillerFrogs

DALLAS COACHES EVENT - JULY 11

Froglaw

Last year was a sell-out (about 500 Frogs).

This year the Dallas Alumni Board has reconfigured the History of Flight Museum at Love Field to accommodate the anticipated 600 Frog Fans (all fans are welcomed).

I believe there were two sponsor tables still open the last time I checked.

If you want to sponsor a table and get all the goodies including premium seats, please check the website and/or contact the TCU Alumni office to make sure you get the table you want.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU SIGN UP TODAY.

There may be no walk ups due to the Dallas Fire Marshall and lack of seats.   That does not mean do not walk up.  It means that if there is no more room, there is no more room. 

I'll keep everyone posted as the date draws nearer.

One of the auction items is my condo here in Cozumel.  One week for two to four people.  Kitchen, living room, huge balcony, two pools, swim up bar, dive shop on the pool level, dive boats leave from the pier at the condo, five minutes from downtown San Miguel and the airport.   Non-stop flights on American Airlines (daily).  Air fare is not included.

Many other auction items.  

All proceeds go to the Joel Hurley Scholarship fund for a TCU student from the Dallas Alumni Area.

GO FROGS!!!!!

JumpinFrog

Looking forward to it....I heard TX whiskey is a sponsor and serving free drinks! This might have an effect on my live auction bids.

Double D

Tier 1
Stay there! You can handle traffic court from there.

Froglaw said:

Thanks Senior.  I'm in cozumel and the wifi is very slow.

It's hard to practice law with a Boat Drink in one hand and a fish taco in the other.