• The KillerFrogs

Congrats Frogs

concordmountaineer

Congrats Frogs.. haha I guess.. Every single questionable call went your way. If it takes a BS interception overturn, a phantom pickup flag of a late hit OB and a phantom offensive pass interference (when your holding our jersey) to beat us then congrats to you.

PS Hill is a beast and your D is legit.. just sucks to lose a game when officials make a difference..

Congrats Frogs.. haha I guess.. Every single questionable call went your way. If it takes a BS interception overturn, a phantom pickup flag of a late hit OB and a phantom offensive pass interference (when your holding our jersey) to beat us then congrats to you.

PS Hill is a beast and your D is legit.. just sucks to lose a game when officials make a difference..
very gracious. It is the first time I have ever seen calls go our way to this extent. You guys have a great time and maybe a Heisman QB.

ECoastFrog

Thanks, MtEer. I always like to play you guys. I root for you, except when you are playing us. So go win the rest of them. Your QB and Sills V are legit.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

From where we were we thought we were getting hosed on every call. But then again, you can’t tell jack from the end zone.

The only reason we won is because we had more points at the end of regulation than they did.

OP needs to go back to Western Virginia and get his darning shine box.

Last edited:

gp4prez

Sour grapes! I'll take the bait...All three calls referenced were the right calls. Interception was bobbled until DB's foot was out of bounds, "late hit" was in fact initiated at the sideline not out of bounds and lastly receiver did push off and had done so throughout the game so the refs were likely looking for it at that point.

This whining takes away from the fact it was a hell of game albeit a little sloppy and undisciplined at times as both teams were a bit chippy; but both sides should be proud because I think they left it ALL out there on the field today. TCU is now carrying the banner for the conference and WVU is a very good team and deserving of a top 15 rank even with this loss IMO.

Brog

Concord, WVa penalized only TWICE in the game for 25 yards. The Frogs five times for 51 yards. Relevant?

Mean Purple

your guys held all day long...almost like they thought they were at prom with their sister. Which in it self is odd, since Proms don't usually happen in the 5th grade.

MTfrog5

Good teams over come non calls or calls that go against you. WVU line is garbage and is taught to hold every play it looks like because they know they don't call holding in the Big 12. Also you remember 2014 and your LB tackling our RB coming out of the back field? Yeah we still won that game

notyalc

Your an idiot if you think every call went our way. Go watch the game again.

Zubaz

1). It wasn't a late hit. He hit him to force him out of bounds. At worse it happened at the same time.

2). It wasn't an interception. It's a game of inches, sorry. He bobbled it.

3). It wasn't offensive pass interference, but you still had to go another 40 something yards to tie it. Oh well.

Frog-in-law1995

1). It wasn't a late hit. He hit him to force him out of bounds. At worse it happened at the same time.

2). It wasn't an interception. It's a game of inches, sorry. He bobbled it.

3). It wasn't offensive pass interference, but you still had to go another 40 something yards to tie it. Oh well.

It was clear offensive pass interference, though, granted, the TV replays (now that I’ve seen them) didn’t show the push that was obvious live. But it was a no doubt push off. I was screaming it before he caught the ball.

ifrog

You give our QB more credit than some of our fans so I have now qualms that you lost to the better team. Have a safe trip home!