"I understand,after being undefeated in 2010... how hard it is to do that"

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
About being seen as one of the top teams to make the playoffs:

"I keep very realistic... I look at it the same way before we played."

Purp

jewstfrogit said:
Thoughts while waiting for CGP/eating lunch at my desk and pseudo-working:  

Last year OSU 49, Baylor 17.  Last week Baylor O only scored 21.  This could be a big win for TCU.  If our defense plays like they did against OU in the 4th quarter and only gives up 2-3 big plays, it could be a long afternoon for the Bears. 
This is my thinking exactly.  Add to this that GP's defense always seems to be the bear spray to Briles' offense and this could get really fun for us.  I just have to tamp down my optimism until after the game.  The Vegas line seems like they're trying to convince me 2+2 doesn't equal 4.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
"Can you imagine... we've only been getting $2 million from TV, when we go from $10 to 60 million? What we'll be able to do... uniforms... how we can take care of our kids..."

EdKamen

Happy GP is always good. I remember seeing how calm and cool he was before the Utah game in 2010. I knew we were going to win ... because he did.

TronCarter

TxFrog1999 said:
"Can you imagine... we've only been getting $2 million from TV, when we go from $10 to 60 million? What we'll be able to do... uniforms... how we can take care of our kids..."

Swagged out, snacks on snacks.