• The KillerFrogs

Championship Weekend & CFP Predictions

FSU being left out is real bad for the future the Big 12. The committee could just as easily screw an undefeated Big 12 school. The decision to screw FSU just shows that the committee will be all about the SEC / Big 10 in the future.

I think the committee’s decision to screw FSU will speed up Clemson and FSU leaving for the BIg 10 or SEC if they get that opportunity. By the time the SEC / Big 10 finish carving up the ACC, I doubt there will be anyone that will add enough value to justify diluting the Big 12 TV contract.

Wexahu

FSU being left out is real bad for the future the Big 12. The committee could just as easily screw an undefeated Big 12 school. The decision to screw FSU just shows that the committee will be all about the SEC / Big 10 in the future.

I think the committee’s decision to screw FSU will speed up Clemson and FSU leaving for the BIg 10 or SEC if they get that opportunity. By the time the SEC / Big 10 finish carving up the ACC, I doubt there will be anyone that will add enough value to justify diluting the Big 12 TV contract.
The chairman of the committee is an ACC AD of a school that is not a candidate to be invited to the SEC or Big 10 if the ACC splits up.

I think FSU getting screwed has way more to do with the fact their QB is injured and that probably 99.9% of college football fans think that Alabama and Texas are better teams than it does the committee being all about the SEC and Big 10.

TooColdU

Back when TCU was in a non-P5 conference this is the type of BCS/CFP result we always wanted. An undefeated P5 conference champion gets left out.
The playoffs this year are already questionable/illegitimate.
I never thought I’d see it, albeit 12 years too late.
Love the fubar result.
Not surprised considering the same goon that ran the BCS is running the Playoff...

Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 10.40.29 PM.png

Casey T

The chairman of the committee is an ACC AD of a school that is not a candidate to be invited to the SEC or Big 10 if the ACC splits up.

I think FSU getting screwed has way more to do with the fact their QB is injured and that probably 99.9% of college football fans think that Alabama and Texas are better teams than it does the committee being all about the SEC and Big 10.
I’ve had similar views of the committee as you for the past 9 years, but this fsu decision is unjustifiable and disgusting

Pharm Frog

Smh

PXL-20231203-170524535.jpg
There goes Cohen’s favorite narrative