• The KillerFrogs

Cat Fight at Lady Frogs' vs GWU game

MCFROG III

5 GWU players tossed.
3 Lady Frogs

Happened in front of GWU's bench when Frog's Bella Craven's hair was 'pulled' in a battle for a rebound. She took exception it and it came to fists and shoves. The game was shut down for about 20 minutes trying to sort it all out. Never seen anything like it with the Lady Frog's team.

LVH

Our WBB program has been trash since Mittie left. Why we let him walk I will never understand. He went up to K State and has them in the Top 25 every year, winning NCAA tournament games, while we haven't made the NCAA tourney once since he left.

And by the looks of how the team has done this year, it will be another lousy WBB season. Losses to Rice and Sam Houston State already.

East Coast

Tier 1
Our WBB program has been trash since Mittie left. Why we let him walk I will never understand. He went up to K State and has them in the Top 25 every year, winning NCAA tournament games, while we haven't made the NCAA tourney once since he left.

And by the looks of how the team has done this year, it will be another lousy WBB season. Losses to Rice and Sam Houston State already.
Mittie had gotten stale and the program was on a downward spiral when he left. I was fine with it at the time, but we haven't had much luck with our coaches since.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass

They were going to be a tournament team in 2020 but then Covid wiped out the tournament. She has two VERY good Texas get signed in this upcoming class, but I don't know if she will still be here to coach them.

LVH

They were going to be a tournament team in 2020 but then Covid wiped out the tournament. She has two VERY good Texas get signed in this upcoming class, but I don't know if she will still be here to coach them.
It seems like we have heard about our great WBB recruiting classes every year, but it never materializes.

LVH

Mittie had gotten stale and the program was on a downward spiral when he left. I was fine with it at the time, but we haven't had much luck with our coaches since.
The end to the MWC days were disappointing for sure since we lost games with veteran rosters, but his 2 years in the Big 12 were tough since I want to say the starting 5 in 2012-2013 were all freshman or sophomores.

leofrog

Agreed. Like several coaches that have left in the past couple years, it was time for a change of scenery for Mittie. I had high hopes for Pebley, but the results haven’t been there.