• The KillerFrogs

BSB: Sunday 2/18 Game Thread - #3 TCU at Grand Canyon

PurpleBlood87

Just reading through this thread..... what a monumental beating so many of you are. It’s amazing that some of you seem to have carved out comfortable lives with well paying jobs and wives/children while at the same time having literally no ability whatsoever to deal with anything short of perfection from our sports teams without acting like a petulant 4 year old. SMH.

That the way baseball go.

Armadillo

Just reading through this thread..... what a monumental beating so many of you are. It’s amazing that some of you seem to have carved out comfortable lives with well paying jobs and wives/children while at the same time having literally no ability whatsoever to deal with anything short of perfection from our sports teams without acting like a petulant 4 year old. SMH.

You're absolutely right. It's why I Left the football GDTs, and now have Left the basketball GDTs. Always been active in the baseball GDTs, but about to be done with those as well. There are some funny trends in the baseball GDTs, such as Dirtbags excellent summaries pregame, and RollToad's blessing and Quilter's WE WON graphic. And many other goofy and fun takes.

But it's becoming a beating. We lose 1 game and some on here curse the team to mediocrity. Or worse.

SnoSki

Too many people take a football mindset into the non football sports. A single loss doesn’t eliminate TCU from the postseason. There are a lot of games!

tcumaniac

Just compare my GDT posts to yours, and tell me who looks like an idiot.

You already gave up on the basketball team numerous times this season.

Seriously, go look at your posts.

You're so full of it, it's not even funny.

You and Moose constantly getting off to yourselves about how mature, composed, and wise you think you are is far more obnoxious than people getting slightly upset in a game thread.

Eight

Our calling card used to be pitching and defense. Af

What's your point?:D

huh? did you watch the left side of the infield at times last year? barz made some circus plays and missed some easy ones and merrill struggled at times.

in regards to pitching i count a rough inning for lodolo after 4 stellar innings, an inning with sloan which was his first in college, the 5th inning today, and then the 12th which should never had happened if the two plays are made in the infield,

4 "rough" innings out of 28 and one of those 4 should not have happened is "really troubling" but i will defer to the board experts who have been scoring along all these years

Punter1

Pot meet kettle.

We can't complain about a poorly played series (for the most part)...but you can complain about us?? Okaaaaay....

And being an impatient sports fan always equals a bad family and professional life. That's just dumb...

I think some people should get a grip with people complaining a bit....jeez, that's what fans do.

Eight

Pot meet kettle.

We can't complain about a poorly played series (for the most part)...but you can complain about us?? Okaaaaay....

And being an impatient sports fan always equals a bad family and professional life.

I think some people should get a grip with people complaining a bit....jeez, that's what fans do.

wait, wait wait.....this was a poorly played series?

tcumaniac

Literally after every game, win or lose, Moose gets on here with his holier than thou antics and starts talking about how everyone is a beating and how thankful he is that he doesn't know anyone on here in real life.

Moose, your extremely predictable posts after every damn game are the true beating.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Pot meet kettle.

And being an impatient sports fan always equals a bad family and professional life.

It’s not so much the complaint, it’s that the people critical probably couldn’t make their high school teams much less nationally respected D1 program. As far as I know, no one in modern history, if ever, has gone undefeated in D1 baseball.

Moose Stuff

Literally after every game, win or lose, Moose gets on here with his holier than thou antics and starts talking about how everyone is a beating and how thankful he is that he doesn't know anyone on here in real life.

Moose, your extremely predictable posts after every damn game are the true beating.

I’m pretty comfortable with my observations.

Moose Stuff

Pot meet kettle.

And being an impatient sports fan always equals a bad family and professional life. That's just dumb...

Never said people couldn’t complain. Simply commented on how silly it was. Feel free to post whatever you want.

Punter1

It’s not so much the complaint, it’s that the people critical probably couldn’t make their high school teams much less nationally respected D1 program. As far as I know, no one in modern history, if ever, has gone undefeated in D1 baseball.

Athletes, former athletes...whatever.

We as fans all have the right to complain a little bit. Warching sports then either celebrating the wins or bitching about the losses is the stress relievers we need that allows us to be level-headed in our daily lives.

helcap

huh? did you watch the left side of the infield at times last year? barz made some circus plays and missed some easy ones and merrill struggled at times.

in regards to pitching i count a rough inning for lodolo after 4 stellar innings, an inning with sloan which was his first in college, the 5th inning today, and then the 12th which should never had happened if the two plays are made in the infield,

4 "rough" innings out of 28 and one of those 4 should not have happened is "really troubling" but i will defer to the board experts who have been scoring along all these years

Barzelli made 8 errors in 68 games last season. Current 3rd baseman has 3 in 3 games, you do the math.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You're so full of it, it's not even funny.

You and Moose constantly getting off to yourselves about how mature, composed, and wise you think you are is far more obnoxious than people getting slightly upset in a game thread.
What is the point in getting upset over game number 3 in a long season? Seems entirely pointless waste of energy to me. Tons of new players on the team and people still upset they didn't play a perfect series. I don't get it.