• The KillerFrogs

Bought a bar/venue in La Grange called Mullins Prairie Store

tcufrogprince1

Hey Frog Fam. Excited for another adventure. Myself and my wife bought a bar/venue and we want to make sure to get some TCU support for those that are close enough. It's only a 45 minute drive from Katy. It's in the middle of corn fields and hay fields. The bar will most certainly be playing as many TCU games as possible. I'll also be bringing in some great regional and texas country, blues and rock bands. Mechanical Bull ordered as well. Anyway. I hope to see some of yall out there. Just tell any of the staff you are Frog Fam and if I'm there I will come say hi.
Country Music Drinking GIF by Priscilla Block

tcufrogprince1

No but we do have some of the memorabilia on the wall. They used to license the prostitutes and we have it hanging on the wall. It's kind of sad, but someone bought the old chicken shack, moved it and then it burned down so not much is left on the place.

Froglaw

Hey Frog Fam. Excited for another adventure. Myself and my wife bought a bar/venue and we want to make sure to get some TCU support for those that are close enough. It's only a 45 minute drive from Katy. It's in the middle of corn fields and hay fields. The bar will most certainly be playing as many TCU games as possible. I'll also be bringing in some great regional and texas country, blues and rock bands. Mechanical Bull ordered as well. Anyway. I hope to see some of yall out there. Just tell any of the staff you are Frog Fam and if I'm there I will come say hi.

Love it, maybe a must stop for tcu v Houston!

tcufrogprince1

Hope you do great. I’ll make the drive out sometime.

There have been a couple bar/grills in Houston named the Shack that all failed. The name is due.
The venue is nicknamed The Shack. Kind of like Barge 295 has The Yard as their outdoor venue name. I hope we don't get the shack curse, but we do have the advantage of actually being a Shack outside LA Grange. Lol.

Armadillo

The location will always be Mullins Prairie Store. The venue is nicknamed the Shack. It's two buildings on one property

I looked it (Mullins Prairie Store) up on google maps this morning. It looks very cool with a lot of history behind it. When it cools down in the Fall I'll take the Jeep out for a drive with the top down and come see you.

cctcu

I'm a Fellow Frog and would love to bring my 4-pc rock n' roll band (mostly 60s and 70s, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Linda Ronstadt, CCR, Beatles, etc.) down there and play our music. Send me a message and I'll send you more info about us, we're called MoonDawg.