• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Hemingway

Not ASU
Emma Stone Thumbs Up GIF

froggy

Duck and dog going to B1G as junior members. Won't make USC happy since they wanted to be the exclusive B1G teams on the west coast. Dissention already. Goody.
UU, as of now, does not have an offer in hand.
However, I’m sure UU would come with UA if offered. UU better get on the phone with BY and try to save this

Stanford is currently planning Indy.
Yes, we could probably get Cal. or OSU, but neither is 1/2 as good as what ASU would have been. ….and BY wants none of Stanford, Cal, or OSU.

The B12 will not got to 15, so who is the 16th if UU comes?
Go to 15 wait for acc to implode

fanatical frog

ASU has done another 180 and is now begging Yormark for an offer.
There appears to be a possible announcement tomorrow.

I think we still end up with the 4 corners, but ASU is going to be a definite problem chid.

I always new Crow at ASU was a complete idiot, but he seems more than incompetent. Maybe even Bipolar.
At a minimum he's let his ego get in the way of making the best decision for his school.

jack the frog

ASU has done another 180 and is now begging Yormark for an offer.
There appears to be a possible announcement tomorrow.

I think we still end up with the 4 corners, but ASU is going to be a definite problem chid.

I always new Crow at ASU was a complete idiot, but he seems more than incompetent. Maybe even Bipolar.
I believe it was mentioned here. Crow considers himself a candidate for the now open Stanford President position. Might explain some of his back and forth. Serving two masters.

Virginia Frog

So, will the Big 12 become the Big 14, Big 16 or Big 18. With an eye towards becoming the Big 24 after the ACC craters?
Kill the "Big x (lowercase)" or whatever since it's constantly in flux and will be until the ACC demise is settled in 5-10 years. No more numbers in the name.

"Yomark Conference"? (that's a joke sportsfans!)