• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Pharm Frog

Was at the game. Did they mention in the broadcast that the students left their seats with around 4 minutes to go to line up along the fence to rush the field. It was glorious when they all slowly filed back up the stairs either heads lowered.
Yes. They mentioned the students getting ready to storm…either that or it was posted here and I just saw the camera work.

Rabidfrog

What? I respect that she enjoyed her time going to school there. I respect how disappointed she was with the whole rape and briles stuff. She wrote a letter to Ken starr telling him how she was pissed off ab his leadership. I respect her so I root for baylor against almost every team except tcu. I put on a mask for my friends and family that love their schools
I have a degree from Baylor, PhD in religion, and it is a fine school. Frogs make fun of the students, but many are not that different from TCU students. It is easy to stereotype people when engaged in conflicts with them, even football games.

Frog81

Cruised the Baylor fan site to see how they are handling the loss yesterday… lots of finger pointing at Sharpen and Grimes but also the usual “TCU is fools gold”, “They will lose the rest of their games” TCU will get stomped if they make the Playoffs”. Well, you know, they may be right. We don’t know the outcome of future games, that’s why they play them.

What do we know? Baylor could have won the game if they made a first down on their last possession. They didn’t. Baylor could have won the game if they made a defensive stop on TCU’s last possession. They couldn’t. What we know for sure is that Baylor didn’t have the stones, heart, talent or coaching to win this game like 7 out of the last 8 times they have played TCU.

I wonder if the faithful members of the “61-58 Weekly Circle Jerk Club” realize yet that the next time the Frogs travel south, it will be ten years since the greatest moment of their miserable lives and the last time they beat TCU in Waco. I wonder if 29-28 will finally shut them up about that game. Nah, they still have fans who cannot detach their faces from between Art Briles buttocks or from his crotch. I have no issue with Aranda or the players, but love the misery of the worst of their fan base.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Remember the Baylor dork that wears the gold mask and giant chain at away games? The guy who is in his 30’s, minimum? Yeah, well he ran in the baylor line yesterday and sat front row of the student section. And he’s very proud of that. Creepy darner. Maybe let the students have their fun, dad.

Moose Stuff

Cruised the Baylor fan site to see how they are handling the loss yesterday… lots of finger pointing at Sharpen and Grimes but also the usual “TCU is fools gold”, “They will lose the rest of their games” TCU will get stomped if they make the Playoffs”. Well, you know, they may be right. We don’t know the outcome of future games, that’s why they play them.

What do we know? Baylor could have won the game if they made a first down on their last possession. They didn’t. Baylor could have won the game if they made a defensive stop on TCU’s last possession. They couldn’t. What we know for sure is that Baylor didn’t have the stones, heart, talent or coaching to win this game like 7 out of the last 8 times they have played TCU.

I wonder if the faithful members of the “61-58 Weekly Circle Jerk Club” realize yet that the next time the Frogs travel south, it will be ten years since the greatest moment of their miserable lives and the last time they beat TCU in Waco. I wonder if 29-28 will finally shut them up about that game. Nah, they still have fans who cannot detach their faces from between Art Briles buttocks or from his crotch. I have no issue with Aranda or the players, but love the misery of the worst of their fan base.
I can’t wait until we’re holding up that trophy and fans all across the country are calling us the worst national champion ever.

Don Sanders

I have a degree from Baylor, PhD in religion, and it is a fine school. Frogs make fun of the students, but many are not that different from TCU students. It is easy to stereotype people when engaged in conflicts with them, even football games.
My dad went to BU and have always liked them. People who hate them, have not clue!

AroundWorldFrog

My dad went to BU and have always liked them. People who hate them, have not clue!
Angry Black And White GIF