• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Stupid comment. What has she done to show that she, "hates the USA?" You know who showed actual hate for the USA? The goons who invaded the capitol to try to overturn the will of the people.
She pled guilty because she was advised to do so by her lawyers. Advice most likely based on the foregone conclusion of a guilty verdict, to try to plead for leniency, which she didn't get. Because Putin is presently being embarrassed by being outfought at every turn by US-supported Ukraine.
I'm inclined to dislike her because Baylor, but it's pretty clear she's a pawn in a game not of her making.

Tell that to families of soldiers who died for this country. She kneeled during our National Anthem and to the USA Flag. Sure that is her right to do so. It is my right to hate her for disrespecting every American and every Soldier. She supported BLM a communist organization as well. I can have my opinion and I could care less what you think about it.

Last edited:
If that was your daughter, over/under 100% chance you'd be SCREAMING wrongfully detained.

Honestly you'd probably be screaming that if it was any white person. How about we all band together and stop representing TCU with this racist crap.

Can’t debate on merits so call your opponents Racists. It is getting really old and race has nothing to do with it. You lose your US rights the moment you leave this country and enter another one. She broke their laws and they punished her like any Russian Citizen would be punished.

HornyWartyToad

Tell that to families of soldiers who died for this country. She kneeled during our National Anthem and to the USA Flag. Sure that is her right to do so. It is my right to hate her for disrespecting ever American and every Soldier. She supported BLM a communist organization as well. I can have my opinion and I could care less what you think about it.
How much less?
Did you serve? Usually I find that it's the guys who never spent one minute in uniform who are the most belligerent and indignant about people who protest. Most folks who actually served, recognize the importance of having done so to enable everyone to have such freedoms.
OBTW, she won Olympic Gold representing USA.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
If that was your daughter, over/under 100% chance you'd be SCREAMING wrongfully detained.

Honestly you'd probably be screaming that if it was any white person. How about we all band together and stop representing TCU with this racist crap.
Not sure that’s a valid argument. Most every parent of a murderer screams their baby’s are innocent.

I can’t necessarily scream racism when the person in question, did in fact, take illegal substances into a foreign country (never a smart move in any foreign country). She has also had run-ins with the law in this country.

Whether the penalty fits the crime is another argument.

East Coast

Tier 1
Not sure that’s a valid argument. Most every parent of a murderer screams their baby’s are innocent.

I can’t necessarily scream racism when the person in question, did in fact, take illegal substances into a foreign country (never a smart move in any foreign country). She has also had run-ins with the law in this country.

Whether the penalty fits the crime is another argument.
I agree with you. I also think that the punishment is outrageous compared to the crime.

AroundWorldFrog

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF