• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

frogs9497

HoustonFrawgz said:
Fact:

Baylor chicks drive up to TCU just to get laid because 99% of the male student body is gay. That. The other 1% is too dorky to function.

#baylortears

Purp said:
But then they get to TCU and have no success b/c they're outclassed by the TCU women already on campus.  Upon realizing this they settle in at UTA and University of North Texas parties and hold their noses.

Let's not jump the shark, guys.

TCUdirtbag

e1da6YI.jpg

#BAYLORTEARS

jack the weed said:
Some still not getting the simple fact over there that they are not getting in the playoffs short of a miracle. One guy claiming that Baylor lagging because they have played one less game because of bye weeks and all is swell..
I assume they are still ignoring their game against WVU.

ifrog

Matt Mosley (@mattmosley)
11/18/14, 7:12 PM
Jeff Long said BU and TCU's resumes were not "comparable" enough to bring head2head into play. I guess that Minny win still looms large.

TCUdirtbag

ifrog said:
Matt Mosley (@mattmosley)
11/18/14, 7:12 PM
Jeff Long said BU and TCU's resumes were not "comparable" enough to bring head2head into play. I guess that Minny win still looms large.

Dear Matt:

Unranked, 4-loss WVU 41
BU 27

Sincerely,
CFP Selection Committee

Austintxfrog94

MTfrog5 said:
Baylor must really hate Minnesota right now
That should hate that doodoo non-conference schedule more than anything.  Don't want to play any P5 teams in non-conference you better go undefeated.  There is still going to be some losses (maybe by us who knows) but I have a feeling Baylor is going to remain the bottom ranked 1 loss P5 team from here on out because of their non-conf schedule this year.  I also wouldn't be surprised if important folks are peeking at how they are scheduling for the future as well (and it aint pretty either).

PS  I'm not saying TCU's is stellar but it has a P5 team every year.

rifram09

I seriously think this committee is weighing your intent in OOC scheduling.  I.e., does it appear you intended to schedule ONLY easy wins OOC, relying on your conference mates to boost your SOS?  If so, you're not getting any benefit of the doubt from the committee.  I don't think that means you are automatically out, but I think it means you can't slip up. 

It also seems they aren't going to care about style points or MOV.  This signals they don't expect you to win a beauty pageant--they just expect you to win.  This makes sense.  If you had to blow people out, it incentivizes the wrong things: lack of sportsmanship, punishes you even in the face of gutty comebacks, etc.  This doesn't mean the Kansas game was ok, but it does appear everyone in the media who said the Kansas game ruined us was an idiot.

WVU was a huge slip up for Baylor.  Ohio State obviously had a huge slip up to Va Tech.  We haven't had a huge slip up yet.  We've had close calls, but no slip ups.  Baylor's OOC intent and slip up to WVU has them near the back of the line.  I'm getting more confident that beating KSU at the end of the year isn't some automatic clincher for them to get in. 

From a resume perspective:
Ohio State > Baylor
TCU > Ohio State
Although Baylor > TCU on one day, Baylor < WVU on another day.  And TCU > WVU.  SO...  you have to look at more than just head to head.

How are they going to jump both of us merely by beating KSU? We still play a resurgent Texas and OSU still plays a ranked team and a CCG.  It may happen at the end of the day, but I think this committee is sending a strong message, and they have a very logical argument here.