• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

netty2424

Wouldn’t seem to be a problem unless one were riding his tail.
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Big Frog II

Tonight at 10 Channel 8 will be doing a report on the problems with the McLennan Co. District Attorney's Office over the lack of trials and convictions in the motorcycle gang shootout which was nearly two years ago.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I went on a rant once (hard to fathom, yes) in front of my girls about how bu failed to protect, respect their young women students & instead protected brutish men & football players just for fame & fortune. I concluded my rant with a bad Al Pacino imitation of “...if I were 10 years younger I’d take a FLAMETHROWER to that place!!!”

Flash forward a week or more & I’m skimming TV channels when I find that scene coming up, crank up the volume, then Emily yells from the other room “Burn it Down!!”

Conflicted between school pride & failed father example....

NYC Horned Frog

Rapists are over on BF today equating a kid whining about not making it in the NFL to systematic, school wide RAPE and GANG RAPE. We're all hypocrites for not demanding an investigation ASAP. Also, fake stories with no evidence of GP sending out enforcers and the usual whole team failing a drug test. Those guys are deathly afraid of us and our potential. They can vividly see their trajectory vs. ours.

Wait, that is everyday over there. At least they're consistent.

netty2424

Watched the final episode of Waco tonight. Assuming that was somewhat accurately portrayed considering it was based off of books from both sides, the only way to describe that, even knowing the outcome, was very disturbing. What the gubment did to those people was a tragedy. I don't care what type of lyfestyle they were living. Shame.

NYC Horned Frog

Watched the final episode of Waco tonight. Assuming that was somewhat accurately portrayed considering it was based off of books from both sides, the only way to describe that, even knowing the outcome, was very disturbing. What the gubment did to those people was a tragedy. I don't care what type of lyfestyle they were living. Shame.

I have not watched this, so please excuse me if my tv is not up to date but I’m pretty sure Koresh was a proven child abuser and rapist.

A lot like Baylor. Which needs to be burned to the ground.

Your comment doesn’t make sense to me, I’ll need to watch this.

nwlafrog

I had a similar opinion. They were clearly troubled and confused people who followed a child abuser who brainwashed many of them into believing he was their savior. He needed to go, but there had to be a reasonable and peaceful way to get some of them out no matter how long the negotiations and standoff lasted. There were children who sadly suffered the consequences from the decisions of both sides. There is plenty of blame to point around at both sides.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I have not watched this, so please excuse me if my tv is not up to date but I’m pretty sure Koresh was a proven child abuser and rapist.

A lot like Baylor. Which needs to be burned to the ground.

Your comment doesn’t make sense to me, I’ll need to watch this.
If he were, and I have no knowledge wherever he was or not, why not arrest him on any number of his trips outside the compound. All the others didn't deserve to die.